View Single Post
      05-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #49
wazzza
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80x M3C

Garage List
Can't believe this got featured! Thank you so much to everyone for reading and for all the comments, I greatly appreciate it!!! I really wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich0 View Post
The HK system may lack bass for some people including myself... It may be able to be fixed easily... Just add a class D two channel amp in the back and replace the 8" subs under the seats with a pair of sws subs and you are ready to go... Batt is already at the back as well ad wiring... It should work easily.

Mids and highs seem good to me...
I don't find the bass too low, it is quite adequate for my taste. However, if I had a nice 5/10 band equalizer, I could find tune the bass frequencies better. I like the bass coming from percussions to be more powerful while other bass (EDM type, synthesized or bass guitar) to be relatively less powerful. As it sounds, I can increase bass or decrease bass -- which means, more drum bass = more of all other types of bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Nice write up. I also have a M235 and a 7 year old German Shepherd but there's no way she would fit in the back without causing some pain. Hip Dysplacia so my wife puts her in the back seat of the X1.
Thanks! Sorry to hear about the HD with your GSD. Mine is still a puppy so he manages to squeeze in, with his head out the window all the while of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f30jprad View Post
Congrats. AW really shows off the lines of a car. Nice review. Enjoy!
Thanks. Although the pictures make it look like an AW, it's actually MW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPGdriver View Post
Great write-up!
Which dealer in Seattle did you purchase from?
Did you buy or lease? How did you go about the negotiations?
I am looking to buy a new 328i for 2015 and am considering how far below MSRP a person can get...thanks...
I went to BMW of Seattle first. The sales rep either did not know what MF was, or deliberately refrained from talking about it. So went to Bellevue. Had a good experience there. Details of my deals are here:
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=975197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
Yep you are the demographic BMW was after. I have to tell you that the M235i is no slouch! The car has a lot of power and handles really well so much so that it reminds me of earlier generation M Cars. I wish this car was around for me when I came out of college. Fast forward more than a few years and now i am finally moving into my first M car the F80 M3. I will enjoy it no doubt but I will never forget my first BMW (on my profile) which hooked me on the brand forever. I can feel your passion and dedication and have no doubt you will have a long relationship with Bavaria. Welcome to the club friend.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0