View Single Post
      06-22-2022, 02:27 PM   #463
deathking
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M240i / 2017 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathking View Post
Same here after bringing it directly to them. Slightly more NVH than I expected based on reviews but on par with other shift kits I've used (JHM). Love it otherwise!

Here are the timeline highlights from my experience

Sep '21 - Order confirmed
Dec '21 - Initial inquiry to Rogue about fitment issues after reading reports on the forums
Mar '22 - Send shifter back to Rogue for them to fix and receive a replacement
Apr '22 - Shifter installed by my mechanic with fitment issues then uninstalled to send back to Rogue for replacement
May '22 - Left the car with Rogue for 2 days and they fix the shifter

It was worth the wait. Good luck out there!
Unfortunately my journey has not ended and I'll be reaching back out to see if we can wrap this up once and for all

My shifter doesn't fit the same as OEM and my choices are 1) Push the knob down to secure it, but then feel the shift knob disconnect entirely during a shift 2) Leave the shift knob as is and deal with it fitting loose

My experience will be different than all of you because I brought the car directly to them and don't know exactly what they installed but I thought it would be worth mentioning anyway.

EDIT - I was able to punch the knob down into place and it has been secured ever since, although its easy to pull it back up out of place.

Last edited by deathking; 08-10-2022 at 01:41 PM..
Appreciate 0