E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Recommendations for body repairer??

11-17-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
R12TCH
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Coupe

Recommendations for body repairer??

Just had someone damage the rear end of my 335d coupe and need it repairing and want a proper job doing.

Its dents and scratches to the boot lid and rear bumper.

I live in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire so have access to Leicester, Derby, Burton and Nottingahm areas.... Can anyone recommend a good body shop that they have actually used??

Thanks

335i M-Sport Coupe Titanium Silver, Saddle Brown leather, Alufelgen alloys, M3 spoiler, Electric sunroof, Adaptive headlights, Pro Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Logic 7/DAB/USB, Heated seats, Sun protection glass, Climate windscreen, Electric sunblind, F&R PDC, Folding Mirrors... and an amazing soundtrack!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #2
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
Can't help but I'm pretty sure there's a Sytner in Leicester. Maybe worth dropping Anneka a PM to see if she can work her magic?
      11-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
Anneka @ Sytner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: -

Sytner Leicester's bodyshop is superb and your car will be in very safe hands. Are you going via the other parties insurance?
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
R12TCH
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneka @ Sytner View Post
Sytner Leicester's bodyshop is superb and your car will be in very safe hands. Are you going via the other parties insurance?
Had a quote from Sytners in Leicester, just waiting for the insurance to approve the repair. Using companies public liability insurance as it was one of my employees that damaged the car while testing a radio controlled car in the car park!!!

335i M-Sport Coupe Titanium Silver, Saddle Brown leather, Alufelgen alloys, M3 spoiler, Electric sunroof, Adaptive headlights, Pro Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Logic 7/DAB/USB, Heated seats, Sun protection glass, Climate windscreen, Electric sunblind, F&R PDC, Folding Mirrors... and an amazing soundtrack!
Appreciate 0