E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > new 2006 325xit

09-27-2006, 07:16 PM   #1
jacruzn
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xit

new 2006 325xit

okay all, i have an awesome story to tell....for all you interested.

Im new to the BMW community, but have been a fan, oh for too long, from afar. But no longer. While out in Iraq working, I was fortunate enough to be able to qualify to purchase through the military program. I decided for the E91 wagon. I figured it would keep most of its value with time.

I ordered it with full options, minus some, like the upgraded stereo, adaptive control, satellite, and.......thats about it. Since I was odering it thru a military dealer, I was suppose to be getting the best deal. As it turns out I got the car, even cheaper than what BMWNA pays to get it shiped here. Apparently, I paid 1800 less than MSRP!!!!Wow I couldnt believe it. The dealership had made a mistake and there was nothing they could do about it. It was a done deal. Not only that but when I paid my taxes and all that, I was able to pay only on the original purchase price.

I am a very lucky dude.

I will post pics soon.
Appreciate 0