BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 and X2 forums (U11/U10) General BMW X1 and X2 Discussion (U11 / U10) (2023+) Start= Order Received

10-21-2022, 02:17 PM   #1
EquisUno
Rep
Drives: X1 (U11)

Start= Order Received

I ordered the X1 (U11) last week of September. I keep tracking on MyBMW garage website, as today has been 4 weeks already. Before said, "Scheduled for Production" Now went to "Start" instead going to "Production begins"
Also, under "Selected Options" shows only Exterior pain (Frozen Pure Gray Metallic) and Interior "Red/Black Bicolor perforated Sentatec.(which is correct)
And the rest of other options NOT show on all. Like Premium Package. M sport Package. and some other options that I added. Anyone had the same problem. Let me know thank you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 02:48 PM   #2
tex2670
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X1 28i xDrive

Garage List
My salesman told me that sometimes the system isn't as accurate while you still have a production #, and that it's better after a VIN is assigned. Maybe that has something to do with it?

You can't get Frozen Pure Gray without MSport, so clearly your car has the MSport pkg.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 02:54 PM   #3
mtmaster
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquisUno View Post
I ordered the X1 (U11) last week of September. I keep tracking on MyBMW garage website, as today has been 4 weeks already. Before said, "Scheduled for Production" Now went to "Start" instead going to "Production begins"
Also, under "Selected Options" shows only Exterior pain (Frozen Pure Gray Metallic) and Interior "Red/Black Bicolor perforated Sentatec.(which is correct)
And the rest of other options NOT show on all. Like Premium Package. M sport Package. and some other options that I added. Anyone had the same problem. Let me know thank you.
The website appears to have an issue atm. I am not seeing package info other than exterior and interior colors either.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 03:20 PM   #4
EquisUno
Rep
Drives: X1 (U11)

Thank you guys I'm going to check again on Monday to see if there's any changes.
Check this pictures that I found online. Thats exactly I'm expecting to see driving around South California. When the X1 gets here.
https://www.bmwblog.com/2022/10/11/2.../#lg=1&slide=0
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 05:30 PM   #5
tex2670
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X1 28i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmaster View Post
The website appears to have an issue atm. I am not seeing package info other than exterior and interior colors either.
Oh, you're right. All my options were listed there yesterday, but today it just shows the colors.
Appreciate 0