E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > e90 m47 big service HELP!!

10-08-2021, 07:29 AM   #1
jamestochas
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320d e90

e90 m47 big service HELP!!

Hi guys, I'm Mario new to the forum, and I need help.

I bought a 2007 bmw 320d m47, with 195,000km, I want to do a big overhaul. I need help with branding and parts, hope they can help.

I wanted to do all this in a friend's workshop, he and I, without going to BMW.

I will change all oils, engine, gearbox, differential, brakes. I was thinking about the castrol edge 5w30 engine, with the ll04 recommendation.
advise or is there something better??
what do you advise for box and differential??

I need help with filters, I always put mahle filters in all my cars, in this one I saw that they advise on the internet outside MAN filter. What is your council for filters??
all filters, air, oil, diesel, and engine breather.

I'm going to change the 4 discs and the pads, I'm having difficulties choosing brands, and the size I think the front ones will be 330mm and the rear ones I haven't been able to figure out yet.
helps with good brands of discs and pads.
If there is something that can improve braking without being extremely expensive I am also open to tips.

I will also change the rims which are a small 16, I was thinking for 18, which ET should I use to make them look cool and cool?
Tires, I will choose depending on the price.

I'm also going to change all the belts because I have a bug in the car in the first 30 seconds that I start and it only makes the noise the first time I start the car in the day, and sometimes it doesn't, and before changing the pulleys I changed the belts, if you didn't decide you were going to invest in the pulleys.
good brand of strap??

I also have a small vibrate on the dashboard in Relanti, which sometimes does not, I would also like to try to understand this to solve it.

the gearshift vibrates a little disengaged, is it normal??
and the changes aren't light and intuitive like other cars I'm used to, is it normal or just another symptom??

I think it is not allowed to indicate stores directly in the comments, but tell me by MP, stores that arrange parts on account.

thank you guys i hope to receive an answer as soon as possible as i will order everything this weekend or monday.

greetings
Appreciate 0