THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Interior Parts WTB: passenger seat cushion + occupancy sensor for 2-series *$50 FINDER FEE*

02-22-2019, 08:22 PM   #1
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

WTB: passenger seat cushion + occupancy sensor for 2-series *$50 FINDER FEE*

Hi all,

I am desperately on the hunt for a working passenger seat occupancy sensor for my 2018 M240i. From my research, this sensor is nestled in the seat cushion cover of the stock sport seats. Unfortunately, the sensor cannot be purchased separately, so I need to locate a spare seat cushion cover with a working sensor inside.

$50 finder fee (I will PayPal you the money) if you know where I can find one at a reasonable price and I end up buying it.

Color of seat cushion does not matter and it can be Dakota leather or SensaTec. Just needs to have a 2018 compatible sensor inside.

This is a major hang-up for my custom Cobra bucket seat project as I do not want to sacrifice my stock seats nor do I want to spend $500+ on a new OEM seat cushion just for the sensor. Really hoping someone out there has the hookup on a salvage/junkyard car or some other way of helping me source this elusive part.

Cheers!