THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum 2020 m240 finally delivered!

06-19-2019, 01:31 PM   #23
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by harma24 View Post
I don't think US spec 2-series ever had the side M badge.
yea they did. my m235i has them.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 03:04 AM   #24
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
yea they did. my m235i has them.
Aozer, that’s a beautiful machine! And funny story, I bought mine from Crowm Richmond BMW as well haha! Add to that, I live in MN, so they shipped it here. Great dealership. Got it just a week ago

Another funny story? I paid 47.5k out of the door as well!!

Looking at yours makes me want to get a carbon fiber spoiler for mine as well. Mine is a 2018 M240xi Cabriolet; white with coral interior.... but man, that spoiler looks awesome! Can’t wait to have it on mine.

Are you going to get the front spoiler as well?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 01:16 PM   #25
Tslbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 24 M2 ZB MT

Thanks BimBimM2!

Wow, you definitely had a broad search area to find your new ride! Crown BMW really did a great job of handling me during the order take, price negotiation, long build/shipment process, and even the port knee airbag recall repair time. And they solved the missing rear floor mats the next day by simply taking them from their only other new m240i with a black interior on the lot.

As I mentioned a few posts back, I LOVE the look of the CF spoiler -- well worth the added cost! Aesthetically, it's not too big and not too small -- and the contrast with the AW paint is perfect.

I'm pleased with the look of the front end with just the black grilles for now (and worry about making the front lip even lower than it already is) and don't have plans to add the front lip spoiler......for now at least

Do you have pics of your ride somewhere on the forum? Would you mind posting them here? I would like to see the white with the coral interior...

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #26
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tslbmw View Post
Thanks BimBimM2!

Wow, you definitely had a broad search area to find your new ride! Crown BMW really did a great job of handling me during the order take, price negotiation, long build/shipment process, and even the port knee airbag recall repair time. And they solved the missing rear floor mats the next day by simply taking them from their only other new m240i with a black interior on the lot.

As I mentioned a few posts back, I LOVE the look of the CF spoiler -- well worth the added cost! Aesthetically, it's not too big and not too small -- and the contrast with the AW paint is perfect.

I'm pleased with the look of the front end with just the black grilles for now (and worry about making the front lip even lower than it already is) and don't have plans to add the front lip spoiler......for now at least

Do you have pics of your ride somewhere on the forum? Would you mind posting them here? I would like to see the white with the coral interior...

Thanks!
Hey TSL, I just ordered the CF rear spoiler: it looks awesome with AW, as I can tell from your car. Here are some pics. With the exception of one, all others were from the dealer.

Speaking of which I should upload soe prettier ones up here.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 07:58 PM   #27
Tslbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 24 M2 ZB MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tslbmw View Post
Thanks BimBimM2!

Thanks!
Hey TSL, I just ordered the CF rear spoiler: it looks awesome with AW, as I can tell from your car. Here are some pics. With the exception of one, all others were from the dealer.

Speaking of which I should upload soe prettier ones up here.
Beautiful!

And so funny you're sporting the Richmond BMW frames up there in MN.

Yeah, your outside pic is the best - post more when you get that spoiler applied.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2022, 12:14 PM   #28
brakthru
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules_78th View Post
Nice. Looks like they took out the small side M badge.

I have a 2019 F23. I changed out the front grill to matte black, Matte black m2 rear spoiler and M2 Matte Black side view mirror and a few more (get clear or color side markers, looks nice) mods. Now I know how my car looks as a coupe. Also have M side skirts. that's the only thing I regret. Its way to small to be noticeable and it was the priciest. Should have just gotten the M diffuser.

Here's an album of my F23.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146072...57705230698034
Hi,
You mind telling me where you got those nice side skirts from on your BMW F23? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #29
734jeant
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc1176 View Post
Congrats! I have almost the same exact build except I went Mineral White.
Same here! Mineral White FTW!
      12-13-2022, 05:58 AM   #30
kyo7877
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW F22

What a stunning
Appreciate 0