THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Has anyone ordered the sensatec seats rather than the leather seats?

03-16-2021, 07:09 AM   #45
60_Driver
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i 6mt vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettKA7 View Post
Sensatec definitely wears better than leather. However, my coral red leather is so, so much more breathable on a hot day than my previous sensatec BMW and my previous NuLuxe ventilated Lexus seats. Both of those cars made me sweat on a hot day. The leather BMW doesn't. It's very strange and unexpected, but I'm appreciative of that.

If I had the choice, I'd still do synthetic. Especially if it came in coral red.
Interesting thoughts on the breathability. I’m looking for a convertible so I’ll have to make a point of test driving it on a hot day if it doesn’t have leather. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2021, 10:34 PM   #46
4Hockey4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Pinto

Used to be detailer and heavy leather fan. BUT got the Fo and I'll be honest I'm sold. I bought used but when I was spec'ing out new one was going sensatec.

My 16' still looks new. Even with heavy leather conditioner I couldn't pull this off.
Appreciate 0