THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2016 M235i, 6-Speed MT, RWD, 43,000km, Estoril Blue w/ Coral Red Interior

04-04-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
artinz
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: m235i

2016 M235i, 6-Speed MT, RWD, 43,000km, Estoril Blue w/ Coral Red Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Original owner, 6-speed manual transmission with Premium and Executive package in Estoril Blue with Coral Red interior. This car is in MINT condition and has been meticulously maintained. Washed regularly with the two bucket method using premium only car care products in the summer and washed DAILY in the winter through touchless car wash. Always garaged when not driven. It was put through a new car prep with full CQuartz Finest along with a full front-end and partial roof PPF install.

2016 was the last year of the N55 engine for the 2 series as you know which sounds amazing, BMW included FREE scheduled maintenance which includes oil changes, air filters and spark plugs replacements, etc. The car was purchased December 2015 and maintenance coverage is 4 years / 80,000 km.

Some appealing but subtle upgrades have been done including, black kidney grills with M stripes, body color mirror caps, upgraded 19" wheels (with spacers) and Lightweight exhaust. Everything else is stock.

I'm also including: body color front reflectors (not installed), OEM exhaust, OEM kidney girlls, OEM mirror caps are included in case you want to switch to stock. Also included are 17" winter rims (bmw replica) and tires (Dunlop Wintersport SP 3D), driven only 1 season.

The car is in perfect condition and accident free.

Overview
- 43K mileage
- Premium Package
- Executive Package
- Full CQuartz Finest
- Full front-end PPF install including hood, front bumper, front quarter panels, side mirrors, and partial roof (up to sunroof)
- Black Kidney Grills with M stripes
- Custom front license plate mount with NO holes on front bumper
- 19" XO Verona wheels in staggered setup (see detailed thread info here: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1296575)
- Lightweight exhaust - https://www.lightweight-titanauspuff...m235i-f22.html
- Summer and Winter mats including winter trunk mat
- Rear tires are almost brand new, recently changed to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (PSS tires are discontinued)
- 17" winter rims (BMW replica) and tires included
- No Accidents
- Non-Smoker

Having trouble uploading images, so here's a link to them instead:
View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2019, 10:32 PM   #2
falkdal
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i

Lovely car. Where is it located?