THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2014 M235i, Fbo, Methanol And More.6spd, 37k Cpo Car

03-26-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
fstcars
Rep
Drives: M235i

2014 M235i, Fbo, Methanol And More.6spd, 37k Cpo Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am the second owner if this clean 2014 BMW M235i. Car is 6-speed manual gearbox. I purchased from Sterling BMW (CPO car) about 2 years ago. The car is fully loaded- back up cam, premium sound system, moon roof, front and rear parking sensors.
I have meticulously cared for the car, oil changes every 6 months regardless of miles. gearbox oil was replaced last service. Tastefully modified, the car is very quick, looks and drives great! I really do not want to sell but a new business forces me to downsize a bit. The car has low miles for the year at 37k. Feel free to call, text or PM.
$27,000 FIRM

Bryan 714-421-0510

Modifications:

BMS JB4 controlling methanol injection and boost.
JB4 Bluetooth add on
MHD back-end flash (BMS map) controlling timing and fueling
BMS methanol injection
BMS oil cooler valve
BMS clutch stop
AFE intake
VRSF intercooler (HD core)
VRSF charge pipes
VRSF downpipe
H&R lowering springs
VMR wheels
Custom exhaust with titanium M tips.
Codded to remove seatbelt reminder, dvd warnings, Rolls Royce tones added, Brighter headlamp rings and more.
Red start button
Black m grilles
Film tinted head and tail lamps
Carbon fiber m4 style spoiler
Carbon fiber mirror caps

PHOTO ALBUM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y2MBUVMmkoR1BnZF8

Last edited by fstcars; 03-28-2019 at 09:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 03:33 PM   #2
falkdal
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i

What sort of power gains are you seeing with this setup, how is the ride quality for a daily driver, and what sort of additional maintenance/reliability issues might I expect? I don't know anything about methanol injection, sorry for noob questions. My friend runs a BMW shop and is always saying we should get a project to work on - this seems like it's already turn key, but it needs to work as a daily kid hauler as well as fun toy.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
fstcars
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkdal View Post
What sort of power gains are you seeing with this setup, how is the ride quality for a daily driver, and what sort of additional maintenance/reliability issues might I expect? I don't know anything about methanol injection, sorry for noob questions. My friend runs a BMW shop and is always saying we should get a project to work on - this seems like it's already turn key, but it needs to work as a daily kid hauler as well as fun toy.
This car should be close to 400whp. Ride quality is great for a daily, comfort mode if you want a softer ride or sport for a stiffer ride ( I usually always drive in sport mode with no complaints)

Methanol is magic! the cars IAT are around 65 when its 80+ out. methanol keeps intake temps down, added fuel/detonation resistance and also valve cleaning.
This car is rock solid I really don't see you having any reliability problems just normal maintenance ie: tires, brakes, clutch etc..

If you love it, buy it! The car is awesome I just can't keep this and my R8 so this one has to go. Let me know if you want to schedule a day to view/drive
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 01:42 AM   #4
falkdal
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i

Thanks for prompt reply. I live in the Bay Area and am technically looking for a convertible, so I can't come by for a look in person on short notice. But this setup does look very fun. Let me run it by my friend and get his thoughts on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 02:24 AM   #5
Max135i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Is the CPO Warranty Transferrable?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2019, 01:34 PM   #6
EVEda235i
Mr. Clutch
United_States