THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2015 M235i 51,800 Miles

03-31-2019, 02:40 PM   #1
ratherbbankin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1997 Ford F-150

FS: 2015 M235i 51,800 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my accident free and well maintained 2015 M235i in Mineral White Metallic with Black leather interior. I am the second owner of the non-smoker car after purchasing when it came off lease 18 months ago. Never seen snow. I've taken excellent care of the exterior doing full details 3 times per year. I don't have the maintenance records except for the short time I've owned, but I had it in at Global Imports last year and they said all the regular maintenance had been kept up while it was on lease. I've had regular oil changes and the thermostat and a hose were replaced August 2018, (I did not run it hot). Tires are about 20%-25% It comes with the following:

Automatic transmission
Two key fobs
High quality tinted windows
Heated front seats (Does not have cold weather package)
Driver Assist Package
Lighting Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
M Performance Package

I know some of the above is standard, but wanted to list out anyway. Firm on price for now as I believe it is very reasonable for a car in this condition with these options. Please let me know if you have questions or want to come check it out. I can send you any additional pictures you want. Please keep in mind that it is pollen season here in Georgia, and even though I washed it March 30th, It's already covered again.

For pictures, please view my Autotrader advertisement below as it isn't allowing me to upload photos to this site. Or, send me a message and I will email you all the pictures you'd like.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0

Last edited by ratherbbankin; 03-31-2019 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 06:32 AM   #2
TH3ST1G
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 6MT Coupe

I'm interested
Would you trade your car plus cash?
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1596324
Appreciate 0