THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Iran

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 11:54 AM   #485
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
245
Rep
640
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Sanctions aren't international law
If you could find where I said that, it would be quite helpful. But I imagine you won't, since you tend to make up stuff that fits your narrative.

Quote:
Well, the Iranian ship was violating sanctions and international law
They violated sanctions and violated international law noted below:

Selling oil to Syria was a violation of International law, Law of Nations, subsection War and armed conflict, paragraph Advisory opinion on the promoting a country that violates the "Legality of the Threat or Use of Chemical Weapons."
But they already said that ship wasn't going to Syria and thy said no port in Syria can even handle a ship that size.

I already know your reply you are gonna say they are liars because #iranbad lol. So I guess it's ok to take someone else's ship because you think iranbad. But what about showing proof? Proof doesn't matter because you just know they are liars or bad? lol so guess what shocker you take their ship without proof they gonna retaliate that takes a genius to see right?

Just like the drone or bombs on other ships. No one cares about seeing any proof. Everyone wants to see what they want to see.

And you ignore the very clear path to war we are being setup for totally out of our control because crazy ppl behind the scenes want it. And you hold water for them. So sad

And then 10 years after war is over and things went bad everyone will point and say all the signs of lies were there why didn't we see it? Or better yet all these crazy pro war ppl will deny and pretend they were anti war like everyone here claims they were anti Iraq war lol yea right
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #486
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9543
Rep
2,717
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
But they already said that ship wasn't going to Syria and thy said no port in Syria can even handle a ship that size.

I already know your reply you are gonna say they are liars because #iranbad lol. So I guess it's ok to take someone else's ship because you think iranbad. But what about showing proof? Proof doesn't matter because you just know they are liars or bad? lol so guess what shocker you take their ship without proof they gonna retaliate that takes a genius to see right?

Just like the drone or bombs on other ships. No one cares about seeing any proof. Everyone wants to see what they want to see.

And you ignore the very clear path to war we are being setup for totally out of our control because crazy ppl behind the scenes want it. And you hold water for them. So sad

And then 10 years after war is over and things went bad everyone will point and say all the signs of lies were there why didn't we see it? Or better yet all these crazy pro war ppl will deny and pretend they were anti war like everyone here claims they were anti Iraq war lol yea right
1) Where have I said that "I want war with Iran"?
2) Who are "the people behind the scenes" and why do they want war?
3) Would you support war if Iran attacked the United States on our soil?

.
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:57 PM   #487
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
245
Rep
640
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
But they already said that ship wasn't going to Syria and thy said no port in Syria can even handle a ship that size.

I already know your reply you are gonna say they are liars because #iranbad lol. So I guess it's ok to take someone else's ship because you think iranbad. But what about showing proof? Proof doesn't matter because you just know they are liars or bad? lol so guess what shocker you take their ship without proof they gonna retaliate that takes a genius to see right?

Just like the drone or bombs on other ships. No one cares about seeing any proof. Everyone wants to see what they want to see.

And you ignore the very clear path to war we are being setup for totally out of our control because crazy ppl behind the scenes want it. And you hold water for them. So sad

And then 10 years after war is over and things went bad everyone will point and say all the signs of lies were there why didn't we see it? Or better yet all these crazy pro war ppl will deny and pretend they were anti war like everyone here claims they were anti Iraq war lol yea right
1) Where have I said that "I want war with Iran"?
2) Who are "the people behind the scenes" and why do they want war?
3) Would you support war if Iran attacked the United States on our soil?

.
#3 Wow! When will the fantasies stop?

I did notice the crazy republicans are good at predicting false flags before they happen tho. I guess I should be on the look out for that as the next thing to happen
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 01:09 PM   #488
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9543
Rep
2,717
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
#3 Wow! When will the fantasies stop?

I did notice the crazy republicans are good at predicting false flags before they happen tho. I guess I should be on the look out for that as the next thing to happen
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer a single question.

__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #489
mightyaa
Private First Class
19
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

The beacon thing may be unrelated... read an article awhile ago.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tracking-shows
The news also says the Iranians seized it when it was smuggling Iranian Oil from Iranian smugglers shipping it to foreign nations............ that's confusing as hell. So is it a crackdown on their own internal smuggling rings or are they enforcing sanctions against themselves, or is it all just a cover story for payback seizure of someone else's ship.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9542.50

      Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #490
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
245
Rep
640
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
#3 Wow! When will the fantasies stop?

I did notice the crazy republicans are good at predicting false flags before they happen tho. I guess I should be on the look out for that as the next thing to happen
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer a single question.

Who are the forces who want war with Iran? I have no idea if I did I would probably join them and get rich and not here talking with you all lol 😂

You say that to discredit me as a common tactic used to make anti war ppl quiet (who was that band who was banned off the radio for being unpatriotic because they didn't want to goto war with Iraq lol) but at the same time you didn't answer any of my questions did you.

Works both ways doesn't it. Except for war crazy republicans

Still waiting for any proof of even 1 single allegation made in his thread in all 23 pages. Just any proof that isn't based on the "well they are bad" theory, same theory used for war in Vietnam and Iraq both were disaster wars for us
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #491
irishbimmer
Major
1018
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyaa View Post
The beacon thing may be unrelated... read an article awhile ago.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tracking-shows
The news also says the Iranians seized it when it was smuggling Iranian Oil from Iranian smugglers shipping it to foreign nations............ that's confusing as hell. So is it a crackdown on their own internal smuggling rings or are they enforcing sanctions against themselves, or is it all just a cover story for payback seizure of someone else's ship.
Good question-from what I understand, the smuggling thing is rampant because the cost of the oil is so cheap due to the fall of the Iranian "dollar"-sorry, don't know their currency and of course it state sponsored production. So, there is a huge black market smuggling problem. Or, maybe they are just playing games to show they are ready, willing and able to stop the flow of oil as a negotiating tool.
__________________
"People are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts"
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #492
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9543
Rep
2,717
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Tit for Tat?

Speaking from the White House Thursday afternoon, President Trump announced the United States shot down an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it approached the USS Boxer carrying 2,000 Marines. The USS Boxer is an amphibious assault ship.

"The Boxer took defense action against the drone which had closed into a very close distance, approximately a thousand yards, ignoring multiple calls to stand down and was threatening the safety of the ship and the ship's crew. The drone was immediately destroyed," Trump said from the East Room.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-se...el-11563449352
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #493
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
245
Rep
640
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Tit for Tat?

Speaking from the White House Thursday afternoon, President Trump announced the United States shot down an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it approached the USS Boxer carrying 2,000 Marines. The USS Boxer is an amphibious assault ship.

"The Boxer took defense action against the drone which had closed into a very close distance, approximately a thousand yards, ignoring multiple calls to stand down and was threatening the safety of the ship and the ship's crew. The drone was immediately destroyed," Trump said from the East Room.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-se...el-11563449352
Exactly it's all tit for tat! But with military equipment and oil worth millions of dollars. This doesn't lead to anywhere good and for no reason unless goal is to find a way into a war that ppl don't want
Appreciate 1
1 AKY268.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST