THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover Feeler: 2014 228i 6MT

12-09-2023, 08:52 AM   #1
GoldfishRT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 228i M-Sport

Feeler: 2014 228i 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Putting this feeler up as I think it's time to say goodbye. I'm moving deep into the city and I don't need two cars.

2014 228i

White on brown leather

81,000 miles and will go up

M-Sport, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Tech Package, Driver Assistance 1, Cold weather packages

I bought the car originally with 47,000 miles and have had it for over 3 years. It has been with me through some of the best and worst times of my life in that time and it has been a fun and reliable partner.

The car is in excellent condition. You'll be hard pressed to find any car with this mileage in as nice of shape as this one. I have kept extensive maintenance records on the car and many key, expensive service items have been completed under my ownership, including the timing chain guides. The car as it sits needs nothing but, it does have a clunk that I think is either from the diff or transmission mounts that occurs under hard acceleration sometimes. It will also probably need new brake rotors soon.

I believe I am the the third or fourth owner of the car. The carfax shows minor damage. My roommates truck bed cover fell on the rear trunk deck and bumper of my car shortly after purchase. If you dig through the forums here you can find history of that. Ultimately I wanted it repaired right so it was fixed by Stuttgart here in Denver. You'd never know if it wasn't listed on the report.

The car comes on a set of reasonably fresh DWS06+ on M235i lobster claw wheels. I am also including the original wheels the car came with. I was using these as a snow set. There are TPMS and tires on them as well but the tires are probably not good for snow driving as the rear are at the wear indicators. I can also throw in my radar detector and blend mount. I find it to be of limited usefulness.

Attached Images

Last edited by GoldfishRT; 12-09-2023 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2023, 09:57 PM   #2
lawn_mower
Rep
Drives: Porsche

Is this still available?
Appreciate 0