THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Southwest First MFEST TEXAS Meet & Greet Gathering

03-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking First MFEST TEXAS Meet & Greet Gathering

The First ever Motor Sport Festival (MFEST) Texas meet Sunday 15 March 2015. The leaders of Eurotic of Houston, Eurotic of San Antonio, Eurotic of Austin, North Texas Bimmers Club (NTBC) and Texas ///M Flight South Club. You guys have the big major cities in Texas. I am sure you all know and heard of MFest with all the nice modded out cars and BMW's and the annual event they have in Las Vegas each year. Well the founder of MFest his name is Chris wants to make a stop in one of the big cities in Texas on Sunday the 15th of March to see how we do things here and represent our state. Chris wants to make Texas one of the states he plans a big event and bring the West Coast MFest cars and sponsors to. He wants to be able to plan events and post events going on here in the different cities we have in Texas. You guys car clubs do different events, drives, car shows, and meets. MFest stands for Motor Sport Festival and is focused on redefining the enthusiasts the community through Camaraderie. MFest is not a car club. It’s just a car forum with different car clubs, different forums members that share the same interest. MFest is well known worldwide for doing big car shows, meets and events. Being a part of MFest is like being a part of an elite group because when people hear and know the name they can expect to see some pretty bad ass fast and modded cars. You guys have really good car clubs that have BMW's, Audi, Mercedes, VW, Porsche, other Euro and Exotic cars. You guys have your own, shops, sponsors, and different resources in your area like drag strips, and race tracks. MFest is big in California because of all the different car clubs doing things together representing their car club and being a part of the Motor Sport Festival (MFEST) family. MFest is known worldwide for its events its starting to spread in Florida, Georgia, and other states on the East Coast. I am the MFest Rep for Texas (MFest Shady 1) and I been doing things to put Texas on the Map. I need you guys help to really make us here in Texas stand out and let us be seen worldwide and get recognized for everything we do here in Texas as a whole. I can't do it without you guys help, I need you guys to represent your club and city by doing stuff together planning meets, events, car shows, drives, BBQ's, sharing information, in a Motor Sport Festival (MFest) gathering event type of way, I would like for us to be able to do this in each other’s city and representing ourselves as a group MFest Texas. You guys clubs will be known for being a part of something. Let’s show the world why everything is bigger in Texas. If you guys agree to be a part of the group MFest let me know. If you know of any other clubs in your city or area that might want to jump on board in the group you more than welcome to invite them. If you guys agree and are not busy Sunday 15 March we want the start time to be 10:00 a.m. til 3:00 p.m. lets plan our first MFest Texas meet. We will have our first MFest Texas Meet in Austin, Texas this is the middle point for everyone to link up. We need to continue to plan get your sponsors involved and on board to do this meet. All ideas are welcome and please share with all of us. Start posting on your club sites and start organizing your caravans from your city to this event. We want it to be big spread the word. You can start directing your members here to MFest Texas facebook for updates thanks. MFest Shady 1

https://www.facebook.com/events/1570838099800445

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489351558012074/

If you know any vendors (Sorry No Food Venders Oasis Restaurant is the Host)that you think would like to attend and display, have them send me a PM on here or Facebook

Please spread the word guys, I look forward to seeing everyone there for your support.
Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0