THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Mid-Atlantic Coding wanted in Fairfax Virginia

12-09-2019, 06:29 PM   #1
F22 Raptor
Usually 10 over
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW228i Coupe AT

Coding wanted in Fairfax Virginia

I'm looking for someone to code some items. I just got the car in July and I think I've decided what I want to customize it. I've been to the speciality shops and they've quoted me for the work but I don't want to have to pay their overhead.

So if you're handy with this sort of work, have all the hardware/software and have done coding on other BMWs, please get in touch. Sorry, remote coding is not possible. There are about a dozen items I want changed - none are engine performance enhancements.

I would prefer that you have a reference from another customer that I can call. If you do not, I'd still like to hear from you. Perhaps you can guarantee your work? I have some computer "chops" so I'd like to "look over your shoulder" while you're doing the work and be available to answer any questions. Unfortunately I do not speak german!

Thanks for listening...
Appreciate 0