THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Exhaust Tips

04-30-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
acdapast
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Exhaust Tips

I found these exhaust tips on eBay and the posting said it will fit F22 vehicles.

Would these fit or would it require modifications?

Here is the eBay link:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/For-BMW-F22-...JcPERs&vxp=mtr
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2019, 06:06 AM   #2
240Newbie
Learning
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19' M240 M Performance

I'd almost put money on it that you won't recieve something that looks as good as it considering they blurred out the M logo. My guess is they took a picture of the M Performance tips and blurred it out so they won't get in trouble. I personally would just buy the factory carbon fiber tips or a known good company through doing research here.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2019, 10:44 PM   #3
acdapast
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Newbie View Post
I'd almost put money on it that you won't recieve something that looks as good as it considering they blurred out the M logo. My guess is they took a picture of the M Performance tips and blurred it out so they won't get in trouble. I personally would just buy the factory carbon fiber tips or a known good company through doing research here.
I have the BMS tips right now (discontinued now) and they fit like OEM but I want more choice options.

For the above picture, I'm just wondering if anyone had experience with similar tips from eBay where they advertise them as "universal" and will also fit "F22".

Here is a picture I found that said modification is required to fit those universal/F22 eBay tips.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0