THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA Dash Cams for 2er?

02-15-2016, 07:10 PM   #23
P8tor
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i - Glacier Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice of Reason View Post
We got a Thinkware F750 dual channel (both 1080) installed on the wife's family car.

Pic quality is good - also has traffic camera alerts (which I need to update) and a gimmicky lane departure warning.

Works with smartphone/tablet via wifi.
Blackvue vs Thinkware
I was convinced that the Blackvue was the way to go until I researched the Thinkware. Now I'm confused and leaning towards the Thinkware because of the higher quality video and lane change and forward collision warning. I note that it also has Speed Camera alerts etc. Does your Thinkware software for the speed cameras etc work in Australia? If not can the software be downloaded? Are you able to give me the dimensions of the front camera as It looks a bit larger than the Blackvue
Many thanks.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2016, 06:11 AM   #24
Jamie88
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F22 Msport

Blackvue app is very good as well, if you want to download a video you hit Wi-Fi and instantly sync it.

Running rear camera lead isn't hard do it under passenger side door trims, hardest part is the rear quarter window..
Appreciate 0