THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Found some really nice fog lights

11-16-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
fmzip
Spoiler Bandit
Rep
Drives: 2019 M850i / 2016 228i

Found some really nice fog lights

Found some really nice, well made LED fog lights

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Zdat...StoreLevelAB=0

The packaging is well done & the fanless design was what I was after. Being in the business of building printed circuit board assemblies, the heat these LED's generate is tremendous. I wasn't keen on the fans as they would ultimately fail. The LED on the other hand could work indefinitely provided there was adequate heatsinking and the connections are all waterproof. Being that these are IP68 rated, water shouldn't be an issue. Heatsinking, there is plenty!

The color is pretty darn close to what I was looking for but most importantly the light output is awesome. What a difference over the stock fogs. I could actually see when I turned these on a much brighter difference. What's also nice about these is they are adjustable so you can turn the bulb lens to adjust the cutoff. For $31 and 18 days for delivery, couldn't be happier.

Fogs off

Fogs On, great edge of the road lighting, non-blinding useful lighting. Very pleased. Been using these on my Audi for the past 2 years with no issues

Appreciate 0