THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2014 MG 6MT M235i Socal

09-06-2020, 10:28 AM   #1
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

FS: 2014 MG 6MT M235i Socal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Car sold - modification list below are all for sale - new threads to be posted soon.

Modifications and goodies included:
  1. M-performance carbon fiber mirror caps SOLD
  2. M-performance black kidney grills SOLD
  3. M-performance exhaust with carbon fiber tips SOLD
  4. KW DDC Coilovers – Installed around 30K miles and yes, this means you can custom adjust your ride height and change the damping with the push of a button using the OEM BMW buttons. I am one of the very few people to have this and it is very useful! (and not cheap) http://blog-int.kwautomotive.net/pro...-coilover-kit/ SOLD
  5. Authentic lightweight front splitter SOLD
  6. Authentic Exotics Tuning carbon fiber spoiler
  7. Authentic Exotics Tuning carbon fiber rear diffuser SOLD
  8. RW Carbon carbon fiber sideskirts
  9. 19x8.5 +35 19x9.5 +45 Signature Wheels SV305S fully forged 2-piece wheels. These are custom powder coated in the “diamond black” finish from Volk Racing and are one of the most concave wheels I have seen on an M235i with no rubbing. I am running MP4S 225/35 255/30 with decent tread left, although I did have to patch 2 of the tires (just my luck). Up to you if you want to replace, but they have been running fine for the last 6 months. These originally started as matte black with gloss black lips and blue rivets, but the great thing with 2-piece wheels is you can custom powder coat to whatever you want. The bolts can be changed to black, gold, blue, or silver and I can provide you with my contact at Signature if you want to change it up. I have a contact for powder coating too. I will provide pictures of what they use to look like to give you some ideas. https://www.signaturewheel.com/product-page/sv305s

Enjoy the pics! I can be reached by PM. I will start with what the car looks like now and then include some pictures of what it use to look like to give you some ideas. Unfortunately due to covid and work I haven't been able to take new pics, but I have collected some good ones in the past. The only difference is the color of the wheels and I use to have the M-performance splitter (in case you decide to switch it up-not included in sale)

Some older pictures that I really like - this was before I changed the color of my wheels and front lip.

Rock chip - excuse the dirtiness

Scratch on rear bumper

Last edited by mikeyymonster; 10-04-2020 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Car sold
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2020, 06:16 PM   #2
danyosun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 6MT

Damnnn I literally just bought a 2016 Grey M235i that I've been searching for months last Friday. Would lovee to have all your mods. I know you're not parting any of it out, but if you somehow do decide, I'm very interested in a few things. Good luck with the sale dude, don't think it'll be hard to find a buyer.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2020, 04:35 PM   #3
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep

Small update - I've been getting PMs asking about my options. My apologies for forgetting to include this information initially. The car is basically fully loaded with the exception of the driver assistance plus, which I think is related to lane change assist, etc. and the parking assistant (automatic park feature). The car comes with heated seats/steering wheel, backup camera, HK speakers, large screen with Navi. Let me know if any questions, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2020, 01:58 AM   #4
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep

Here are some interior photos for those who are not familiar with the M-performance CF interior. It includes both CF and alcantara.

Appreciate 0
      09-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #5
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep

All PMS replied to. To update on timing, the car is planned to be sold by the end of next week (10/4). If you're on the fence, then you better act quickly! Otherwise the car will be parted out and sold locally.

For those interested in any parts, be sure to check back as some goodies may be available soon
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2020, 03:21 PM   #6
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep

Car will be sold locally. I will create new for sale threads in the next couple of weeks for all my mods. If anyone is interested in claiming any pls PM me. I am willing to ship as long as buyer pays for shipping. Expect shipping to be costly for any heavy parts.
Appreciate 0