THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N20 (228i) / B46 (230i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning N20 oil cooler conversion + Accusump install (wip)

04-13-2023, 10:51 PM   #23
jas00x
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 228i M-sport

Thanks for the info. Went ahead and ordered everything up. Hopefully, this will all work to help to protect the engine so I can be a little more confident about getting back on track.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2023, 10:04 AM   #24
jas00x
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 228i M-sport

Hey guys, I got all the parts in last week and starting to map everything out. that Accusump is a bit larger than I thought it would be. I don't think that will fit properly in the engine bay as laid out in that photo. So just wondering where people are mounting this thing. Most people I know have full on race cars, so they mount them in the passenger side/footwell area. I'm trying to keep my street car interior, so was thinking about mounting it behind the driver seat on the floor, and maybe routing the lines through the transmission tunnel. Just wondering where you guys ended up putting the accusump on your cars.
Appreciate 0