THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items FS: Set of staggered OEM 436 wheels plus tires

04-30-2023, 08:43 AM   #1
SeanE
Private
Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

FS: Set of staggered OEM 436 wheels plus tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey all, recently traded in my '15 235 and this was a back-up set of wheels that I had as a 'light' winter set-up from last season only. Tires were new last fall from tire rack (Continental Extreme contact DWS 06 plus) 225-40-18 and 245-35-18 on orbit gray staggered wheels. I would guess about 1500 miles on them tops. Nearly $800 in tires alone.

One of the rear wheels has a good curb rash (thanks wife!) and one of the fronts has a couple of small scuffs--both shown in photos. Otherwise in good shape and include TPMS that were working fine when taken off the car about a month ago. These tires do so well on dry that I even considered leaving them on in the spring, but the PS4s on my other set were getting long in the tooth so I switched out before I traded the car in. They really are great all-season performance tires as described.

Looking for $1000 local pick-up/drop off. LMK your location and we can maybe work something out for more distant meets.

Photos in here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=share_link

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2023, 07:15 AM   #2
SeanE
Private
Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

Still available, price drop to $900
Attached Images

Appreciate 0