THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2016 M235i xdrive auto - original owner, excellent cond.

07-31-2019, 07:34 PM   #1
MGold1211
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive

2016 M235i xdrive auto - original owner, excellent cond.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Item Interest
2016 BMW M235i X-Drive Estoril Blue, Black Dakota leather
8 Speed automatic ZF8 transmission
45k mi *will go up slightly*

I will try to list as much as possible here - Please reach out to me for further info.
I am the original owner purchased in Jan 2016. The car was covered under BMW maintenance care for 4 yrs/50k miles. I also split the scheduled maintenance between intervals on my own dime. The car has been meticulously maintained. I am extremely picky when it comes to my vehicles. The sticker price on this car was 53k. It is pretty much loaded, plus had factory installed M-Performance parts. Though this car was my daily driver, 90% of the commute was highway miles to work. It has been kept in a garage its entire life, plus kept in a garage when I work. I won't say that it has never seen inclement weather, however the occurrence was rare as I have a truck as a secondary vehicle.

Options:
Heated seats, heated steering wheel, rear view camera, navigation, bluetooth/hands free, voice activation, adaptive suspension, auto-dimming mirrors, heated mirrors, adaptive headlights.

Factory installed extras:
M-Performance front splitter, side skirts, and rear diffuser.

Newer Michelin Pilot tires, new spark plugs, new ignition coils, brake fluid flushed, recent oil change, recent alignment.

Car also has a full front end XPEL clear bra which covers the entire front + rockers & rear wheel wells.

Windows tinted with CT legal ceramic 35% tint.

The car is located in Connecticut - buyer is responsible for shipping the car or arranging a local pick up. I am more than happy to meet you to within a 50 miles radius of my location.

It's been a great car, but time for a change. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info and we can go over every feature of the car. It's in great shape.

I have more pics.. just a PITA to upload them on here via phone

Located in Hebron, CT

Attached Images

Last edited by MGold1211; 07-31-2019 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Location
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2019, 09:16 PM   #2
MGold1211
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Dropped the price. Looking to find someone local before I trade it in.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2019, 08:56 PM   #3
MGold1211
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Last drop before it gets traded
Appreciate 0