THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Super big project messing up I'm about to quit please help

09-29-2019, 10:04 PM   #1
Johncaponegotti
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Super big project messing up I'm about to quit please help

So I'm going to list everything I have added to my car first.

Dinan Intake
Dinan Exhaust
Dinan Intercooler
Bigboost turbo kit stage 3.4 (capable of 800 hp)
VSRF charge pipe
Stage 3 LPFP
S55 Dual HPFP for N55 from Tuning Tech by Frank Smith
Fuel-it Port injection with 950cc injectors
xHP Stage 3 tranny flash
KW Coil overs
Brembos big break kit (front and rears)
M-Performance LSD
Full E85

After three long months I finally was able to get my car running with my new HPFP running via flash through MHD (not needing a controller) everything was running fine still need to do some more tuning to get to my power goal which is around 650 whp. So yesterday I was on the highway and i had a little less then a quarter tank of gas (E85) and i get a drivetrain malfunction. I pull over to the side of the highway to a stop and I turn the car hoping to reset everything. So I do just that and I attempt to try and turn it back on and it starts to hesitate as if it wants to crank up but it isn't. It sounded as if i ran out of gas. I call my wife and i have her take me to get some gas. I put the 2 gallons of gas in and I try to start it up. It hesitated to turn on literally for maybe 2 seconds and it started up. I head to the gas station to fill the car up and I go home. So this morning i leave my house with a full tank and I had about an hour and half drive to work and I was driving aggressively because I was enjoying having my car back after three months of not being able to drive it. So i get to work then my lunch break comes up so I get in my car and I try to crank it up and it starts to hesitate like it did yesterday. But this time I know I have gas. I keep trying to get it to turn on and after a couple times of pressing the ignition it finally turns on. This has become very stressful now because it seems like every time I get my car back it seems to always bring me problems. I'm hoping someone can give me a little insight/opinions on what could be possibly going wrong. I'm going to post the video of the first occurrence yesterday and the video of today during my lunch break.

^^Highway breakdown^^

^^Lunch time fuck up^^
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2019, 12:00 AM   #2
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Full E85. That's the problem.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 03:59 AM   #3
Wesley_Cvrbonized