THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Southeast Anything worth driving between Huntsville and Eurkea Springs

02-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #1
VAcurler
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 21 F23 M240i MT + 09 e90 328i

Anything worth driving between Huntsville and Eurkea Springs

Doing a PCD and then headed to the Tail of the Dragon and then over to the Space & Rocket Center for a day. Is there anything worthwhile to see between there and the Bavarian Inn in Eureka Springs, AK?

This might be my only time to visit Mississippi. I've driven through it but never stopped.

I was thinking of stopping in Little Rock just because before I find the twisty roads near Eureka Springs.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 11:59 PM   #2
perryair
late registration
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 m240i

when you do the tail, take it at least once in each direction, then find your way out on the east side, follow 129 through tapico, past santeetlah lake and then take the cherohala skyway back west. after you pass tellico, head towards chattanooga, find your way over the signal mountain area and take route 27 (not hwy 27) its called the cherokee trail to powells crossroads. theres not really a straight shot way to huntsville from there but a few back roads/ county highways you can take for sure.

enjoy and have fun.