THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Florida For Sale: Dinan Stage 2 Wheels & Tires

03-28-2017, 09:37 AM   #1
ketema
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

For Sale: Dinan Stage 2 Wheels & Tires

This thread shows what I did to my car:
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...php?p=21416865

Car is gone now. I was going to wait and get another one, but doesn't look like I am going to be able to do that. I have a lot of parts left and I am looking to sell them off. Dinan stage 2 with carbon fiber air intake, RS05RR Wheel and Toyo R888 tires. These items are in mint condition. I also have the coilovers, 2 are damaged 2 are fine, a stock clutch, carbon fiber spoiler with a small crack. Would like $3500 for everything and will entertain offers and bids for individual items. ketema @ gmail dot com
2015 6M Black Sapphire Metallic | MPE w/Carbon Tips | Digital MP Steering Wheel | Carbon Interior | StopTech Slotted Rotors | Pagid RSL1 Race Pads | KW Clubsport Coilovers | DINAN Stage 2 and Carbon air intake | Clutch Masters Lightweight Performance Clutch and Flywheel | Hotchkis Anti-Roll Bars | Enkei RS05RR 18" Racing Wheels
Appreciate 0