THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Mueller investigation, what we know so far

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #1893
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I woundnt know. Haven't referenced msn, ever. I'd say the same about fox for anyone who references it exclusively which seems to be basically every trump supporter.

I know because I reference fox and see parroting here all the time
Not ever? I know that isn't accurate.

So you are correlating one outlet (Fox) with about 8 or 9 which have generally opposing views? This isn't even close to logical.

Please reference a bias chart. These organs jumped all over a story that was completely inaccurate and this isn't the first time they've done it. I could go and pull 10 stories with absolutely zero effort. This isn't accidental...it's propaganda.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 2
djsaad1393.50
arkie6115.00

      Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #1894
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I have confidence in the multiplicity of sources I use. The preponderance of evidence that Trump is a dumb fuck is overwhelming.
Preponderance of evidence from whom? An entrenched media machine comprised of those who identify as progressive/liberal in over 90% of their numbers.

At one time they were somewhat subtle in writing to their biases however this administration is such an anathema to them that they've been completely unmasked. There is nary a shred of objective journalism left in the progressive/liberal media. They are a propaganda machine, plain and simple. This was confirmed during the 2016 election and each incident adds another nail to their collective coffin.

How many times must this occur before everyone realizes that they are completely without credibility?

P. S. And if a, "dumbfuck" as you say, is running circles around his antagonists, what does that make them?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 3
djsaad1393.50
SakhirM47864.00
arkie6115.00

      Yesterday, 05:32 PM   #1895
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
4822
Rep
5,678
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I have confidence in the multiplicity of sources I use. The preponderance of evidence that Trump is a dumb fuck is overwhelming.
Preponderance of evidence from whom? An entrenched media machine comprised of those who identify as progressive/liberal in over 90% of their numbers.

At one time they were somewhat subtle in writing to their biases however this administration is such an anathema to them that they've been completely unmasked. There is nary a shred of objective journalism left in the progressive/liberal media. They are a propaganda machine, plain and simple. This was confirmed during the 2016 election and each incident adds another nail to their collective coffin.

How many times must this occur before everyone realizes that they are completely without credibility?

P. S. And if a, "dumbfuck" as you say, is running circles around his antagonists, what does that make them?
Dumb fuck paid for polls showing he was a winner, other dumb fucks believed that and voted for him.

Do you really believe Trump is in winner?
That he is looking out for the best interests of the United States?
What makes you think that? What are your sources?
__________________
"I'd buy that for a dollar"
Appreciate 1
obe100161.00

      Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #1896
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Dumb fuck paid for polls showing he was a winner, other dumb fucks believed that and voted for him.

Do you really believe Trump is in winner?
That he is looking out for the best interests of the United States?
What makes you think that? What are your sources?
He won the election. This makes him a winner, by definition.

I believe that all president's are looking out for the best interest of the country. We simply agree or disagree with them as citizens. I disagreed mightily with Mr. Obama but I respected the office.

I've been through the sources of journalist identifying themselves as liberal. I actually and deliberately understate the number. Please do the research for yourself. It's quite simple to find.

And on the polling...only 2 polls called Mr. Trump winning the election...the LA Times and IBD polls. All of the others were paid for by the selfsame MSM who got them wrong...are they dumbfucks as well?

This type of personal denigration of anyone is beneath you. C'mon.

https://www.mrc.org/special-reports/...ic-—-and

This is one of the foundational pieces on media bias. Please peruse.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.

Last edited by MKSixer; Yesterday at 05:50 PM.
Appreciate 3
djsaad1393.50
SakhirM47864.00
arkie6115.00

      Yesterday, 05:45 PM   #1897
djsaad1
Major
394
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
He won the election. This makes him a winner, by definition.

I believe that all president's are looking out for the best interest of the country. We simply agree or disagree with them as citizens. I disagreed mightily with Mr. Obama but I respected the office.

I've been through the sources of journalist identifying themselves as liberal. I actually and deliberately understate the number. Please do the research for yourself. It's quite simple to find.

And on the polling...only 2 polls called Mr. Trump winning the election...the LA Times and IBD polls. All of the others were paid for by the selfsame MSM who got them wrong...are they dumbfucks as well?

This type of personal denigration of anyone is beneath you. C'mon.
Quite funny that the LA times poll showed trump winning considering their location.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer9380.50
SakhirM47864.00

      Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #1898
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Quite funny that the LA times poll showed trump winning considering their location.
It was a properly powered poll. The rest were biased to lean towards Mrs. Clinton.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 2
djsaad1393.50
SakhirM47864.00

      Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #1899
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
4822
Rep
5,678
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-polls-n959746

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/pol...er-11547722801
__________________
"I'd buy that for a dollar"
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #1900
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
21832
Rep
2,072
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
.
This!
Where's the Beef?
__________________
This is your Captain speaking
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #1901
Sassicaia
Colonel
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
2792
Rep
2,708
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I woundnt know. Haven't referenced msn, ever. I'd say the same about fox for anyone who references it exclusively which seems to be basically every trump supporter.

I know because I reference fox and see parroting here all the time
Not ever? I know that isn't accurate.

So you are correlating one outlet (Fox) with about 8 or 9 which have generally opposing views? This isn't even close to logical.

Please reference a bias chart. These organs jumped all over a story that was completely inaccurate and this isn't the first time they've done it. I could go and pull 10 stories with absolutely zero effort. This isn't accidental...it's propaganda.
Not, I've never gone to msn.com, or watches the news channel. Ever.

Fox is unlike any other "news" network. Sure all of them get things wrong, and many are slanted. Fox is a different breed though.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #1902
djsaad1
Major
394
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Not, I've never gone to msn.com, or watches the news channel. Ever.

Fox is unlike any other "news" network. Sure all of them get things wrong, and many are slanted. Fox is a different breed though.
I will give you that fox might be the worst, but even if they are, it's only by a very slim margin. The rest are right there, you are just not noticing it because they are favoring your views.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #1903
djsaad1
Major
394
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Seems suspicious that both Cohen and Redfinch admit it happened, except one says they were paid in cash and the other says it was a check.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #1904
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Not, I've never gone to msn.com, or watches the news channel. Ever.

Fox is unlike any other "news" network. Sure all of them get things wrong, and many are slanted. Fox is a different breed though.

MSN is actually rated as more slanted than Fox. As are many of the MSM.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.

Last edited by MKSixer; Yesterday at 08:29 PM.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #1905
N54Yankee
Private First Class
United_States
100
Rep
100
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i|PPK|Cobb|M3 control
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Stacking fed courts like hasn't been seen before with conservative judges including most certainly three Supreme Court judges and who knows maybe even a fourth! Dumb fuck that!
__________________
135i N54| PPK| Cobb| M3 control arms
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #1906
adc100
First Lieutenant
252
Rep
399
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
other dumb fucks believed that and voted for him.
Used to respect you even though I disagreed..no fucking more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

And on the polling...only 2 polls called Mr. Trump winning the election...the LA Times and IBD polls. All of the others were paid for by the selfsame MSM who got them wrong...are they dumbfucks as well?

This type of personal denigration of anyone is beneath you. C'mon.
This!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer9380.50
SakhirM47864.00

      Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #1907
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
6728
Rep
20,323
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Hes been drinking
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #1908
Sassicaia
Colonel
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
2792
Rep
2,708
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
MSN is actually rated as more slanted than Fox. As are many of the MSM.
By whom?

Fox as "conservative leaning"?

common MK. Its ok that fox extremely bias. I cruise them all and what they dont choose to write as news as as telling as what they do - let alone making someone like a hannity their main guy.

This isnt a pissing contest. It just is what it is.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #1909
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
4822
Rep
5,678
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
other dumb fucks believed that and voted for him.
Used to respect you even though I disagreed..no fucking more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

And on the polling...only 2 polls called Mr. Trump winning the election...the LA Times and IBD polls. All of the others were paid for by the selfsame MSM who got them wrong...are they dumbfucks as well?

This type of personal denigration of anyone is beneath you. C'mon.
This!
Let me clarify my statement, in regard to your first statement.
If someone voted for Trump in the general election, I do not consider them a dumb fuck. I wish they researched it better and came to a better conclusion, but I also understand all of the disinformation out there.

My ire is directed towards those who voted for Trump in the primaries. Those are the dumbfucks.
__________________
"I'd buy that for a dollar"
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #1910
djsaad1
Major
394
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Let me clarify my statement, in regard to your first statement.
If someone voted for Trump in the general election, I do not consider them a dumb fuck. I wish they researched it better and came to a better conclusion, but I also understand all of the disinformation out there.

My ire is directed towards those who voted for Trump in the primaries. Those are the dumbfucks.
I didn't vote in the primaries, but I would have chosen and still would choose Trump over Ted Cruz any day of the week. Probably the only time I would vote for Trump.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #1911
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
By whom?

Fox as "conservative leaning"?

common MK. Its ok that fox extremely bias. I cruise them all and what they dont choose to write as news as as telling as what they do - let alone making someone like a hannity their main guy.

This isnt a pissing contest. It just is what it is.
Hannity isn't a news show. It's an opinion show and clearly states so. On CNN one can no longer distinguish between news an opinion as they no longer care. CNN is and has been extremely biased for the last 25 years. The problem is that most people don't have a personal lexicon that is sophisticated enough to recognize when they are being manipulated. It seems like it just started now because they simply don't care any more to show their bias. They've gotten away with it for so long that they became lazy. The rookies think this is a endemic of the Trump Administration but it has a history of whitewashing liberal problems and magnifying conservative issues going back to and through the Clinton Administration.

Why did people call it Clinton News Network? They were obviously in the tank for Mr. Clinton and liberal issues. Remember Chris Cuomo stating that they couldn't have possibly given Mrs. Clinton any more positive coverage than they already had done so at CNN?

CNN is as biased as Fox. Did you read the link to Media Matters? Even the liberals realize that the news is liberally biased. Over 95 percent of the stories appearing in the MSM are positioned negatively against Mr. Trump. 95 percent. Is that even possible unless deliberate?

The MainStream Media is a problem for everyone.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.

Last edited by MKSixer; Yesterday at 10:41 PM.
Appreciate 3
djsaad1393.50
SakhirM47864.00
arkie6115.00

      Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #1912
MKSixer
Major General
9381
Rep
5,319
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Let me clarify my statement, in regard to your first statement.
If someone voted for Trump in the general election, I do not consider them a dumb fuck. I wish they researched it better and came to a better conclusion, but I also understand all of the disinformation out there.

My ire is directed towards those who voted for Trump in the primaries. Those are the dumbfucks.
What research could have been done that would have changed Mrs. Clinton as the candidate? The DNC's coronation ceremony and fixed primaries, the rest of the political establishment and the lying mainstream media responsible for Mr. Trumps election. People were fed up of the BS coming out of Washington and the lies told by the media under the Obama Administration. It was the perfect storm and Mr. Trump managed it to perfection to defeat Mrs. Clinton...thankfully. President Hillary Rodham Clinton...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM47864.00
arkie6115.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST