THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2016 M235i w/ Dinan Stage 3 Power Package and more

05-13-2018, 04:05 AM   #1
martopoulos
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i

2016 M235i w/ Dinan Stage 3 Power Package and more

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
(Pictures on https://cargur.us/nBNNS - but much easier to read description below)

This 8AT vehicle was purchased in March of 2016 and custom ordered directly from Germany. Two weeks after the arrival at the dealer, every painted exterior surface was vinyl wrapped to protect the paint (and rewrapped again in late summer of 2017 in the current Yas Marina-like Oracal Glacier Blue wrap by Ghost Motorsports in Culver City). It has approximately 16,700 miles. VIN: WBA1J7C5XGV360503. Clean title, immaculate interior, non-smoking owner. I have documentation for everything. $33,000 OBO.

Factory options

* Parking Assistant (Self-parallel parking)
* Track Handling Package
* Technology Package
* Driver Assist / Driver Assistance Plus (Lane Departure Warning, Collision Warning/Pre-braking, etc.)
* Harman Kardon 12-Speaker System
* Oyster Beige/Black Sensatec Interior
* Navigation
* Backup Camera

Here is a list of all of the included aesthetic/performance modifications that have been done and the cost for the parts (not including labor), totaling over $10,000. NOTE: For those unfamiliar with Dinan's warranty, it also covers OEM parts potentially impacted by the tune, and expires when the factory warranty ends (2 years left). All performance modifications were done by the Dinan authorized installer, ModAutos (La Habra).

Aftermarket Performance

* Dinan stage 3 tuner -- $2,574, still under warranty
* Dinan intercooler -- $953 - still under warranty
* Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake -- $600 (CARB EO approval submitted and is pending)
* Eisenmann Sport Exhaust w/ Quad-tips (Resonated) -- $2,890
* Remus cat-back exhaust center pipes -- $747

The end result of the above performance enhancements is a 0-60 launch time of 4.28 seconds and a 1/4 mile trap speed of 110 mph (see pictures to see proof of the 0-60 time, tested with a real accelerometer, not an OBD tool). The Eisenmann/Remus hardware produces a balanced, throaty exhaust note that puts the S55's weird grunt to shame!

Aesthetic Mods

* Carbon Fiber M-style Mirror Caps (replacements, not taped on) -- $150 (OEM caps are also included)
* JL Motoring Carbon Fiber Diffuser (custom cut by manufacturer for quad-tip exhaust) -- $800
* BMW M Performance Stainless Steel Pedal Set -- $140
* M-style double-slat kidney grills -- $100
* Replika R163 wheels (BMW 437M-style), 18x8, perfectly flush fitment -- $600
* 4x floor mats with blue stitching and M-logo -- $50
* Oracal Glacier Blue vinyl wrap, installed summer of 2017 -- approx. $3500

This car has only been tracked once. It's a perfect daily driver and handles very well on spirited canyon drives. Why am I selling? I work remotely and do not have a commute, so I've decided to sacrifice comfort for a more track-focused car. Now for the full disclosure: the factory paint is nearly immaculate thanks to the two wrap jobs, however, the passenger-side rear quarter-panel was replaced and painted after it was slightly warped due to scraping against a concrete pillar while parking. Ghost Motorsports facilitated the installation and painting of the quarter-panel replacement, waited five days, then rewrapped. Other cosmetic things: small (professionally patched) crack at far bottom of front windshield from a pebble years ago, bottom of front bumper is pretty scratched up from all those badly angled parking lot exits in LA (ugh)-- but nothing visible unless you're underneath the car. Also, some aluminum parts have a chalky-looking, but normal, superficial oxidation (dealer sent pictures to BMW NA, they replied back it was normal and even protects the part, go figure).

Let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to view the car in person.

Last edited by martopoulos; 06-09-2018 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #2
martopoulos
Private First Class
Rep

Bump: price drop
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #3
EVEda235i
Mr. Clutch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.50]
Still for sale?
      07-30-2018, 04:43 PM   #4
martopoulos
Private First Class
Rep

So, I decided to hold onto her for another year, though I would consider offers at my asking price (firm). Currently has 18k miles.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #5
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

If you’re still selling I’m very interested. Sent you a message on eBay. Thanks!
Appreciate 0