THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Very proud of Washington DC right now!

Closed Thread

08-12-2018, 09:22 PM   #45
SoCalS2k
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
It's very isolated to see Asian talk like that about white people, she is just crazy and doesn't need protest for that. But white national is not isolated like that you can read about history and see
Quote:
Please show me when I would say something so horrible. You are lying about me. Why do you think it's ok to lie about me)?
Quote:
Yes she is very crazy what is wrong with saying that?? You are trying to play games and twist words because you want to change subject. Why do you want to change subject? What are you hiding?

You can also apologize to me because I never said racism is ok you liar
Quote:
You are right Asian can be very racist. But you are Chinese so you know that racism against white is very rare for Chinese it's usually against dark people even dark Asian like we both know. That's why I say this is a crazy person because this is not a normal trend to see Asian being racist against white. It's very isolated. Now if Asian people say stuff against dark people then yes it's much more common and would need protests and other things like that when it happens but luckily so far we don't see that happening yet
Quote:
Of course she is racist! But he was asking me to go protest outside New York Times and I don't think that is needed since she is a rare crazy person. But if there was a large problem of Asian saying racist stuff to whites and magazine hired that person then yes it should be boycotted. If there was an Asian person who said racist thing to black and is hired to newspaper that is a bigger problem and should be boycott. Since Asian and black had big problems in the past in LA
Quote:
I never once said she is not racist so you can either speak to me honestly or keep making up lies about me! Making up lies about me only makes u look like a liar it doesnt hurt me. Also I don't want to talk about asians and blacks that has nothing to do with the racist meeting in Washington, D.C. Where only 24 people show up! They are a bunch of losers!! You can make another thread for whatever racism you want to talk about or whatever lies you want to make about me
You never said anything about her being racist until second to last quote I copied above to refresh your memory. I copied all your posts on the subject of Sarah Jeong. Not one of them stated she was racist but were only calling her crazy.

So you need to be the honest one here and more importantly stop lying to yourself thinking you're taking some sort of high road on the application of who gets labeled a racist.

And why shouldn't we talk about Asian and Black racial conflicts? Is it because it doesn't fit into your neat little world of what you think racism is? Again racism is racism. It doesn't matter what color skin it comes from and what color skin it is directed towards. Your last post speaks volumes about your logic pattern and your retorts speak equally about your capacity to back up your position with anything of substance; as you quickly fall back to calling people liars. Again who is lying to who here? It's just comical you thought you weren't going to be called out on your OP and everyone would sing Kumbaya with you.
You can't stop lying. You copy my quotes but not what I was replying too. The question was that I should go protest outside New York Times. The question never asked me if she is a racist. At the end when you asked if she is racist I said yes. I also didn't say the sky is blue but because no one asked me either. You can't stop lying!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 09:25 PM   #46
SoCalS2k
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Everyone sees all these people keep trying to change the subject! No matter what thy keep changing subject because it was a bad day for racists today and nothing anyone can do about it
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #47
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6M

Quote:
Everyone sees all these people keep trying to change the subject! No matter what thy keep changing subject because it was a bad day for racists today and nothing anyone can do about it
It was a costume party for the unemployed white college kids looking for a fight, a riot, and a reason to cause problems. It was a setup by the alt right to make Antifa look like a pack of fools, which they showed up preaching bullets. The alt right played the left, and of story. It's all stupid in my opinion.

You know..... at least the group anonymous keeps to their values and doesn't get played or used like the so called Antifa does. They're a joke.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 09:58 PM   #48
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2007 3.0si Cpe 6spd

+1 vote for thread of the week.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM46722.00
jgoens3263.00

08-12-2018, 10:05 PM   #49
zx10guy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
You should be down at the front door of the New York Times protesting the employment of Sarah jeong if you are truly concerned about racism.
It's very isolated to see Asian talk like that about white people, she is just crazy and doesn't need protest for that. But white national is not isolated like that you can read about history and see
Quote:
You can't stop lying. You copy my quotes but not what I was replying too. The question was that I should go protest outside New York Times. The question never asked me if she is a racist. At the end when you asked if she is racist I said yes. I also didn't say the sky is blue but because no one asked me either. You can't stop lying!
Ok. I copied the original post you replied to which said nothing about racism when iamwingman said you should go down to the NYT to protest if you were truly concerned about racism. You brushed off the post as Ms. Jeong being crazy and it being an isolated incident.

Again, who is lying to who. And none of your follow up replies said anything about you saying she is racist. Keep it up. Maybe if you keep saying these fantasy tales to yourself enough, you even might believe them. No point trying to have an intelligent debate when the other party falls back to calling people liars without any substance to back it up.
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #50
SoCalS2k
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
You should be down at the front door of the New York Times protesting the employment of Sarah jeong if you are truly concerned about racism.
Quote:
Ok. I copied the original post you replied to which said nothing about racism when iamwingman said you should go down to the NYT to protest if you were truly concerned about racism. You brushed off the post as Ms. Jeong being crazy and it being an isolated incident.

Again, who is lying to who. And none of your follow up replies said anything about you saying she is racist. Keep it up. Maybe if you keep saying these fantasy tales to yourself enough, you even might believe them. No point trying to have an intelligent debate when the other party falls back to calling people liars without any substance to back it up.
What is the point of all your lies? You are trying to trick people to think I am racist? Haha most everyone here hate me because I'm against racism too much. You only show people what a liar you are to try to twist my words like a bad lawyer
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:19 PM   #51
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep

Quote:
What is the point of all your lies? You are trying to trick people to think I am racist? Haha most everyone here hate me because I'm against racism too much. You only show people what a liar you are to try to twist my words like a bad lawyer
Please make this your new avatar!

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:27 PM   #52
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
I don't care about what stupid rules people have made up here so I can't call the racists here racist people.l because it's offensive... haha what a joke!! Today in the real world where those dumb rules don't work, the normal people showing up to show these racist idiots they are a very small number of people and freaks with no friends and there are many more of us!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/12/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Very proud today!

Signed,
Libtard from California with ovaries!
Go to twitter and look up BennyJohnson. He has the full video on there. These are your counter protesters. These are the so called anti racists you decided to throw your lot in with. Be proud of your liberal Marxist basement trolls.
Attached Images

You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:29 PM   #53
SoCalS2k
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Please make this your new avatar!

Like those pot you are empty inside. Yo say racist stuff everyday are sad and unhappy and want others to be unhappy like you but sorry you are stuck alone with only a small group of other racist you have found online. Name calling everyday things that do not bother me like saying I have ovaries and libtard. But the word racist bothers you very much because deep down you know it's true and you somewhere deep down know the things you do and say are truly horrible things
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:32 PM   #54
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Like those pot you are empty inside. Yo say racist stuff everyday are sad and unhappy and want others to be unhappy like you but sorry you are stuck alone with only a small group of other racist you have found online. Name calling everyday things that do not bother me like saying I have ovaries and libtard. But the word racist bothers you very much because deep down you know it's true and you somewhere deep down know the things you do and say are truly horrible things
If I had the attention span and went back and counted how many times you called someone racist in this thread it would likely be an ungodly number!

Saw this and it made me chuckle, I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #55
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Whew!! Made it to here.
SakhirM46722.00

08-12-2018, 10:42 PM   #56
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Whew!! Made it to here.
Welcome!

We've established everyone except socal is racist.

Now you're caught up!
Appreciate 1
Delta03114145.50

08-12-2018, 10:45 PM   #57
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Here is more of your so called anti racists. Now screaming obscenities at the cops.
Feel free to watch the full video on twitter.
Attached Images

You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 10:50 PM   #58
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Here is more of your so called anti racists. Now screaming obscenities at the cops.
Feel free to watch the full video on twitter.
I'm curious?

Doesn't the left look down on "black face", then what the hell is this chubby chaser twink and the others count as! Definite not a cobra or gi-joe doll I remember in plus size clothing! If I were Muslim I'd be pissed for them having a bring your best burka contest in a parade!

Appreciate 2
Delta03114145.50
NickyC2261.50

08-12-2018, 10:52 PM   #59
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
I'm curious?

Doesn't the left look down on "black face", then what the hell is this chubby chaser twink and the others count as! Definite not a cobra or gi-joe doll I remember in plus size clothing! If I were Muslim I'd be pissed for them having a bring your best burka contest in a parade!

Lmao. They look like ninja bootcamp, training day 1 drop outs.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 11:04 PM   #60
Blackscreen67
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Lmao. They look like ninja bootcamp, training day 1 drop outs.
Woooo, careful now that's downing ninjas and socal will call you racist!

Appreciate 1
Delta03114145.50

Closed Thread