THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Interior Parts FS: Carbon door pull trim and carbon LCI vent trim

04-16-2022, 07:43 AM   #1
(K)
Captain
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C 6MT (R.I.P.)

FS: Carbon door pull trim and carbon LCI vent trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Cross posting from the M2 forums (see link for pictures) as these were for a 2021 M2 Competition but should fit other 2 series. Please do your due diligence.

Hello all, I have two interior bits for sale. I purchased both from Bimmer Masterpieces a few months back but ultimately decided I didn't like the look. My understanding (which could very well be incorrect) is that they're OEM parts that have a carbon fiber overlay fused to the surface. The parts are modified using a process similar to that of an autoclave with factory-matching carbon trim. This is different than simply wrapping the part with 3M Di-Noc or similar as the wraps tend to delaminate, warp, or peel over time. The parts take about a month to be delivered if ordered direct but I have them here and will be shipping from Boston, MA 02115.

Both items are sold as a set (left and right pieces).

1. Vent trim, left and right side. Never installed. $230 shipped

2. Door pull trim, left and right side. Installed for about a month and fit is very good. The car is stored for winter so after install it wasn't as though the parts saw much "use," just sat. $230 shipped

$440 shipped for everything

Shipping to CONUS only unless buyer pays shipping, fees, taxes, etc.

Buyer covers transaction fees unless sending as FF

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1900943

Appreciate 0