THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover M2 Needs A New Home

02-28-2022, 11:21 AM   #1
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm parting ways with my 2017 M2. It's time to move onto something more practical.

It has 22,000 on the odometer. The car has never seen a winter. Always in the garage. I park the car around the end of October and take it out at the middle to the end of March, weather permitting.

I am the second owner. I was working at Isringhausen BMW driving loaner cars for them when I came into work and saw it. The car has been maintained by Isringhausen BMW with the exception of one oil change which I did myself. The engine does not have a tune on it. It also has the original exhaust. I did install the factory black tips.

As far as the exterior, I installed the black M Performance grilles. The car also has PPF on the front fenders, hood, and bumper. It also has PPF on the front of the rear wheel wells and side mirrors. The car also has General RS summer tires on that I purchased from Tire Rack. The sizes are 245/35/19 on the front and 265/35/19 on the rear. They have about 8,000 miles on them. The tail lights have been converted to the LCI version. They are the European variety that I purchased from Schmeidmann. I also installed the Zunsport grille protectors.

For the interior modifications, I have installed the M2 Competition seats. I bought them from Ebisu8 in July of 2021. They had about 3,000 miles on them at the time. I also installed the M Performance shifter. The 4G upgrade has been performed. The car also has Weathertech floor liners and trunk mat. Wireless charging is also installed.

The car will come with all the stock parts.

I live near Lake Shelbyville in Illinois. If you want to come and drive it home, that would be fine. If you are flying, the major airports are St. Louis and Indianapolis. The regional airports are Bloomington/Normal, Springfield and Champaign. I will be more than glad to pick you up. You can also trailer it home if you wish.

Payment would be done by certified check or cash. We can take care of all that at my bank. I still owe a tiny bit to US Bank, so I don't have the title on hand. It would be easy enough for me to get it and overnight it to the new owner.

It's all ready for a new home. More ready than I am to let it go.

Make me a reasonable offer and you will be the new owner and have a car you can enjoy as much as I have.

Attached Images

Attached Images

Last edited by Rick4345; 03-16-2022 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: Added information
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2022, 02:51 PM   #2
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
Pictures updated!!
      04-01-2022, 09:51 PM   #3