THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California 4 18x7.5 436m wheels for sale

12-05-2021, 10:42 AM   #1
F82Rick
Private
Rep
Drives: f82

4 18x7.5 436m wheels for sale

Hi everyone,

I have 4 ferric grey wheels for sale. Still has tires on them but will need to be replaced. One of the tires has a hole and leaks air bad so they are not drivable. One wheel has major curb rash and another one has minor rash. Pick up in Orange County. Selling for 250 but honestly willing to take almost any offer. Just want to get them out of my garage.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #2
VAcurler
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 21 F23 M240i MT + 09 e90 328i

Please include if you are willing to ship (with cost if you know) and whether they have TPMS installed on them as anyone that wants OEM wheels will want to know. Or maybe I'm the outlier on wanting to know in which case please let me know
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2021, 11:48 AM   #3
F82Rick
Private
Rep
Drives: f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAcurler View Post
Please include if you are willing to ship (with cost if you know) and whether they have TPMS installed on them as anyone that wants OEM wheels will want to know. Or maybe I'm the outlier on wanting to know in which case please let me know
I'm actually unsure if they have tpms. I bought them from another forum member that said tires were good (they were not) and also said they have tpms. I wasn't able to use them and ended up buying a different set with good tires. I prefer local pick up. Someone please take these out of my garage lol
Appreciate 0