THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Greetings and presentation

06-17-2022, 04:07 AM   #1
MadJonny
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Greetings and presentation

Hello to all the people in the Forum,

I'm Sean aka MadJonny I live in the beautiful but very strict Switzerland and work across europe from Italy, France (where they sell e 30 and e85 at the pump) and Germany (where I usually do my high speed runs on the autobahn )

After owning my first bmw a Silver post facelift E46 320i Sedan 5MT. I immediately fell in love with the brand.

After a small crash on the rear right wheel because of going a bit too wide with a slide I decided to sell off that car as I was moving to the USA for University and didn't think the car was worthy of a repair because of the high mileage.

After coming back in Europe I found a great deal on a dealer owned, stunning, Kalahari Beige F34 335i GT RWD 8AT. As it was my car for work, travelling across Europe multiple times it was moderately tuned (Catless downpipe, Drop in filter, Braided brake lines, Racing brake pads front and rear, powerflex bushing in front, Wavetrac torsen diff and a BM3 Tune)

The car was great but when I was offered a company car I decided to trade it in for a more fun and sporty F22 M235i RWD 6MT. I was hesitant if whether to buy a b58 40i or a n55 35i. I ended up with sweet deal on a used M235i in Mineral weiss metallic.

My HP goal is something around the 600 WHP mark but will see how it goes. Here is my current mod list followed by future mods:
  • Close deck conversion made by HCR in Latvia
  • FCP H-BEAM steel connecting rods
  • JE pistons 9.5 CR (Lowered compression)
  • ACL Rod bearings
  • Dual Oil pump and s55 oil sump (M235i Racing conversion)
  • Turbo systems one piece crank hub
  • Single mass flywheel and twin disk clutch with sachs performance pressure plate from Gottuned
  • Direnza Engine mounts
  • K&N drop in filter
  • BMS oil catch can
  • CSF oil cooler
  • FTP Charge pipe and boost pipe
  • FTP inlet pipe
  • Afe tuning dinamic scoop
  • Drexler differential (Review and advice soon)
  • Goodridge braided brake lines
  • DO88 Intercooler (Review coming soon)
  • Wagner tuning catless downpipe

I'm putting away money to finish the build with some bilstein coilovers, bigger wheels and tyres, Hybrid Turbo, fueling, WM, and control arms

Thank you for reading and I hope i wasn't annoying.

Attached are some pics of the car and work
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
Cos270608.50
JMcLellan2039.00
bcwalks2273.50
qlaval52.50