THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2014 M235, <15k miles, 6speed manual fully loaded, with MPE

04-26-2022, 05:17 PM   #1
lmq330086
Rep
Drives: M235i

FS: 2014 M235, <15k miles, 6speed manual fully loaded, with MPE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all,

For sale here is a fully loaded 2014 M235, currently 14810 miles, 6speed manual

Exterior: Melbourne Red Metallic
Interior: Oyster (white) with fine line wood trim

Packages: (fully stock)
- Driver Assistance Package
- Premium Package
- Technology Package
- Harman Kardon Audio
- M Performance Exhaust
- Rear M performance splitter
- Front body-color splitter

The condition of the car is impeccable. All service is up-to-date and was never missing. The only flaws are:
- Curb scratches on the passenger side two wheels ($300-500 fix)
- One nail size dent on the hood (caused by a dropping tool in garage)
- Few stone chips on the front bumper

The story about the car:
- 1st owner: from 2014-2021(Nov)
He configured and bought it new in 2014. He only drove it leisurely, mostly in summertime. The car is never driven in winter. It was garaged all time.

- 2nd owner: (2021 Nov to 2022)
He is the brother-in-law of the prior owner. The car had the title change due to the first owner's marriage status change.

- 3rd owner (me):
I bought the car a few weeks ago when searching for a vehicle after relocation to the east coast. I previously owned M235 twice. I loved the F22 but haD to sell the car every time I relocated. For this reason, I found this M235 and cannot resist the temptation to own it. However, the reality is that, driving such a low mileage car every weekday in the downtown area for only 1-2 miles oneway, isn't worth it. It is not the way this car is supposed to be driven. I miss the old days but the reality doesn't allow it anymore.
Note: I have the title. No lien

Power delivery and shift are as smooth as they could be as a new car. As a prior M235 owner, I knew mostly common mechanic issues on F22. This car does not have any issues. The car is full stock mechanically, cosmetically, and electronically. The main computer can be programmed to have AppleCarPlay or AndroidAuto (instruction can be found online or I can send the link of the merchant I previously used)
Wheel balancing may be needed after fixing wheel curb damage, as there is minimal vibration at about 70-80mph. I'm 100% sure the cause is wheel balancing. My last M235 had one suspension arm oil leak (the damper, I forgot the actual name). It causes vibration only at a certain speed, 85mph if I recall right. I checked the suspension when buying this m235, the chassis and engine bay are clean, with no leak at all. I'm not a mechanic expert but I experienced some problems before so I know what to check.

Please message me here or TEXT(pls) 858-933-4486 for more details. This is my backup phone so I only check messages 1-2 times a day. Please serious inquiry only. Cash/cashiers check only, no loans. I will give my main mobile once we confirm the inquiry to be legit or after we set an appointment to look at the car.

Thank you guys for looking at my ad here. This is a great forum.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 06:00 PM   #2
lmq330086
Rep
Drives: M235i

Clean title and clean Carfax. Attached here.
Attached Images

Last edited by lmq330086; 05-02-2022 at 03:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2022, 08:07 PM   #3
hedengrenchristian
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335 Performance Edition

You in Columbus or NYC?
Appreciate 0