THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA Small part out m240

11-03-2021, 06:23 PM   #1
Richm240xi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 m240xi

Small part out m240

Hey guys I have a few parts for sale, unfortunately my car was flooded due to the storm . I’m located in new Rochelle you can text me at 914-420-2808 for more info and pictures. I have for sale

Lightweight front lip painted gloss black selling for 400$ SOLD!
I had it installed for literally one fricken day before the storm hit, it’s in near perfect condition, but the bottom has a small scrape from when it was towed on the tow truck, any body shop should be able to repaint if you want for 50$, it’s on the bottom and not noticeable unless your under the car.

I also have for sale a brand new never installed Oem M performance front lip paint in the bmw m Perfromance orientation, it is glacier silver with the sides painted gloss black and bottom gloss black, I payed over 1000 through IND distribution and never got to install it smh. Letting it go for 700$ SOLD!

Also for sale are SPL front camber arms, I had them installed for 1,500 miles before I switched over to camber plates instead. And just a note for everyone, I had these installed on my Xdrive vehicle! Contrary to all the rumors about not being able to install them on the xdrive cars. If you leave them at the stock length which is what I did, they are the same length as the stock arms but because of there angle you still get an additional 1.5 degrees of camber! I am selling these for 450$

And last but not least I have a practically new b58 turbo, complete turbo along with the waste gate actuator, it has about 3000 miles and received from a friend from a local dealership, he literally broke his new at the time 340i and went with a doc race turbo kit with barely 3000 miles on the car lol, I was gonna use the turbo as a core for a pure stage 2 but I can’t now that the car is gone… I’m selling the turbo for 700$ picked up

Last edited by Richm240xi; 11-18-2021 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 0