THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Tracking / Autocrossing Ross Bentley's 4-Hour Performance Driving Masterclass

03-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #1
dradernh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Ross Bentley's 4-Hour Performance Driving Masterclass

I got the material below from Ross Bentley today and thought I'd pass it on. Ross is the Great Explainer when it comes to communicating the myriad ways in which we can go faster around a race track.

I've participated in a number of Ross's online and in-person seminars over the years; each one has been worth my time and well worth the cost – this one is $75. I've always absorbed one or more techniques or approaches that I could use at every future event from his seminars, but since I've stopped going to the track I won't be attending this one.

If you decide to attend this session of his, it might help the other drivers here if you were to report what you got out of it.

Also, participants in Ross's online seminars receive a link to the video and are able to go back and review the seminar any time they wish. That makes it a lot easier to absorb 4 hours worth of often-technical material at a pace that works for each student.

I have no affiliation with Ross Bentley – just a very satisfied long-time student/customer.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm presenting a 4-hour Performance Driving Masterclass - online - to help support the Saratoga Automobile Museum, on Sunday, March 28th - and I'd love for you to join me.

I was planning to do a live workshop at the Saratoga Automobile Museum in March of last year... but you know what happened to that plan! We put it off for a year, hoping for a live event this year... but you know what happened to that plan! So, I'm doing it online. And that's a good thing.

If that workshop had happened in person, it would have only been convenient for people who lived somewhat close to Saratoga, NY. But one great thing we've all learned over the past year is that we can communicate and learn a lot online - no matter where we are in the world. And if you've participated in any of my online webinars, you know I love sharing what I've learned about driving consistently faster - and it's a valuable and convenient way to soak up information and practical strategies/tactics so you can become an even better driver.

That's why I wanted to let you know about this Masterclass webinar. Content-wise, it'll be like two or three of my usual webinars combined into one, covering:
  • Practice strategies
  • How to improve your "mental game"
  • How to better sense the limits of your car
  • Vehicle dynamics
  • Why smooth is fast (and when it's not)
  • The "Vision Process" - the key to using your eyes
  • The braking secrets of the world's best drivers
  • Identifying and driving the ideal cornering line
  • And more, including answering your questions...
Yes, that's a LOT of information (4 hours!), but most importantly, I'll give you practical things that you can use the next time you go to the track - to make you consistently faster.

By joining in this Masterclass, you'll also be helping support the Saratoga Automobile Museum. And come on, any museum that features the Dyson Racing collection (amongst many other cool displays) is well worth helping!

For more information, and to register, go to http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/events/ross-bentley.

Thanks. Keep learning and having fun! See you online on March 28th.

Ross

Last edited by dradernh; 03-05-2021 at 12:25 PM..
Appreciate 1