THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Suspension | Chassis | Brakes NEED HELP: 3 different noises when braking, no high pitch ringing though

07-18-2019, 12:40 PM   #1
vahallo
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

NEED HELP: 3 different noises when braking, no high pitch ringing though

Hello, I will attach a video so y’all can see what I’m talking about. I went over a small curb a few months ago at 5 mph (curse low seating position), and went to my friends uncles shop to see what was up because it made these noises occasionally, the shop works on super high end cars (Ferrari’s, full bolt on m6, etc when I was there), so I assumed they knew what they were talking about. They said it just needed brake lube as they were try as fuck. So they put brake lube all over everything according to this 10 page printout from bmw about brake lube, and it worked great for a few weeks, then this would happen every so often until now it happens every time I brake. My friend who works on his Jeep a lot things when I went over the curb I might have messed up the wheel hub or the bearing slightly and that’s whats causing my noise as the pads and rotors are practically brand new.

What are y’all a thoughts?

Update, trying to figure out how to upload a video.

Last edited by vahallo; 07-18-2019 at 02:42 PM..
Appreciate 0