THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos Anyone know of any bodykits made for F22?

07-31-2022, 10:49 AM   #1
Es_wetto
Follow my IG! @Es_wetto
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i RWD

Anyone know of any bodykits made for F22?

Been searching high and low cant seem to find anything I like, Im eventually pulling my axle back off and going to do a single exit but anything exterior wise is hard to come by, nobody makes body kits so if anyone is able to point me in the right direction it would be great! Heres the car, currently running bc coilovers maxed out, main thing im doing in the near future is pry a .5” spacer in the front
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 04:05 PM   #2
230iZTR
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Signal Orange wrapped 230i THP

Prior Design, HGK Eurofighter, Flossman, and DarwinPro all make comprehensive body kit programs for this car.

If you just want to do the fenders, checkout the BMW Motorsport M240iR, Manhart, and Tuningwerk.

If youre willing to convert to M2 bumpers, you can also check out the PSM Dynamics kit.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2022, 12:14 AM   #3
BillG2A
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240 6spd.

Bimmer world .com sells complete BMW factor f22 M235/ M240 R. Wide body panels. I just also saw a wide body kit maybe on vivid racing it was on sale Met a guy at a SCCA event in SC who welded his own wide body panels so I count four types I have seen for sale
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2022, 11:19 AM   #4
Jazzman09
Banned
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Es_wetto View Post
Been searching high and low cant seem to find anything I like, Im eventually pulling my axle back off and going to do a single exit but anything exterior wise is hard to come by, nobody makes body kits so if anyone is able to point me in the right direction it would be great! Heres the car, currently running bc coilovers maxed out, main thing im doing in the near future is pry a .5” spacer in the front
Quote:
Originally Posted by Es_wetto View Post
Been searching high and low cant seem to find anything I like, Im eventually pulling my axle back off and going to do a single exit but anything exterior wise is hard to come by, nobody makes body kits so if anyone is able to point me in the right direction it would be great! Heres the car, currently running bc coilovers maxed out, main thing im doing in the near future is pry a .5" spacer in the front
My friend crop the ride .. it's lovely great interior man
Appreciate 0