THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM Carbon Parts Search for an M240i

10-05-2018, 05:16 AM   #1
Dan240
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 F22 M240i Coupé

Garage List
2018 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Carbon Parts Search for an M240i

Hello All!

Just looking for some advice or help if anyone can. Very new to the forums but I've had my M240i for a few months now and I'm looking to spruce up the interior a bit with some of the gorgeous open pore carbon trim.

So far I've got the sports auto stick cover, surround and the e-brake and gaiter, with the two door handles on their way. (Very excited about those)

I'm still in pursuit of a carbon centre console (i drive cover) however I am chasing down a lead on one. (that being said, if anyone knows of one going then please do tell!)

My biggest problem though, is the dash trim. I'm really not a fan of the Alcantara and carbon mix, so I'm trying to find out all I can about the new M2 dash trim which is solid carbon. As far as I can tell, only the M2 Competition has the same shaped component. I believe that the M2s and the m240s have the same cabin.

So, to summarise: First off, can anyone confirm that the full carbon dash trim from the M2 would fit onto my 2018 F22 M240i? Before i make a colossal mistake

Second, would anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of someone who could find it for me?

Thanks everyone in advance! Any help is more than appreciated!
Appreciate 0