THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2015 M235i Black Sapphire on Red Leather

03-21-2022, 01:13 PM   #1
TheArchivist
Rep
Drives: M235i

2015 M235i Black Sapphire on Red Leather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,000.00

Item Interest
Hey all, looking to sell my 2015 M235. Black on Red interior, 6MT RWD with about 99.5k miles. I daily drive this thing so the miles will go up by about 80 a day. The previous owner went full bolt on excluding the exhaust and a tuner, which I'm guessing was Dinan (sticker is still in engine bay) but it was removed before I bought it. As it sits, it has upgraded charge pipe, intercooler and intake with stock downpipe and exhaust. Also has Dinan lowering springs, Megan Racing sway bars and I'm running Michelin summer tires at the moment.

Couple of small chips up front from daily driving but nothing to crazy, there is one ding in the driver side quarter panel at the wheel opening. Rims are in ok shape for 100k miles. Chips in the rim in a couple places. I'm guessing the former owner curbed it or something. You can see the dent and curb damage in the pics below.

The only mechanical flaw is the second gear synchros are going out - you can drive it like a normal person and it's ok but there is no ripping second - all other gears are fine. I daily it back and forth to work so it's not a huge issue for me, but it's a problem to be aware of. Recent oil change and plugs. Shock mounts and transmission were on the "next to do" list but the need to sell it came up first.

Interior is in great shape with some slight wear on the silver inserts in places. Seats and other interior parts are in great shape. Harmon Kardon + Sunroof makes for great summer drives.

I live out in the country so don't pay any attention to the dirt on the mats. I'll clean it up before you get it. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout.

Attached Images

Last edited by TheArchivist; 03-21-2022 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Didn't display asking price.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 02:15 PM   #2
TheArchivist
Rep
Drives: M235i

Just turned 100k on the odometer. Price is negotiable. I live in Georgia but I'd be willing to ship if needed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0