THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos Pics illustrating the advantage of ceramic coats

10-20-2018, 03:25 PM   #1
kivyee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 230ix Track Pack

Pics illustrating the advantage of ceramic coats

Coated my car in August shortly after I got it. Did a full correction and coat, w cquartz reload coat. Application was very painless...to the point where I wasn't sure if it had flashed properly before removal but the results speak for themselves. Coated my new wheels and brake calipers when I swapped in the wheels last week.

Optically I would say it is at 95 to 99% of the best waxes I've used ("normal" retail stuff like kollinite, Maguire's, mothers, klasse etc).

Functionally, it definitely looks like it's going to outlast any of them by a long long mile. It's been two months since application and a few washes, and the water beads like nothing else I've used. The car literally sheds water. It also stays clean and generally stays quite dust free. I washed the car yesterday and decided that instead of bringing out my leaf blower to dry the car, I would take it for a 2 minute drive on the highway. Here's the before and after shots...

A few light swipes w the microfiber towel (after the pictures) and the car was done.
Appreciate 1
RotorOver295.50