THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning VRSF Shipping to Canada

05-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #1
M2THIRTY5
BM3 Stage 2 | VRSF CP | VRSF 5" IC | VRSF DP
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

VRSF Shipping to Canada

Hey guys, just wanted to ask around as to whether or not anyone from Canada has ordered from VRSF recently, as well as what the shipping situation has been like with the pandemic? I'm wanting to order to parts, but I dont want to have to deal with over a month of shipping. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 11:24 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

I can help

Let me know which items you are interested in and I will confirm stock availability. If it's in stock, it'll ship within 24 hours and you will receive in a week

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 04:25 PM   #3
M2THIRTY5
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
I can help

Let me know which items you are interested in and I will confirm stock availability. If it's in stock, it'll ship within 24 hours and you will receive in a week
That sounds great! I actually was looking at purchasing the N55 Combo Deal off of your site with the VRSF Charge Pipe, Catless downpipe, 5" FMIC and BM3.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 09:35 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2THIRTY5 View Post
That sounds great! I actually was looking at purchasing the N55 Combo Deal off of your site with the VRSF Charge Pipe, Catless downpipe, 5" FMIC and BM3.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2021, 09:54 PM   #5
nicolelauren_
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Hey guys, just wanted to ask around as to whether or not anyone from Canada has ordered from VRSF recently, as well as what the shipping situation has been like with the pandemic? I'm wanting to order to parts, but I dont want to have to deal with over a month of shipping. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hey! Did you end up ordering off of VRSF? I'm also located in Canada and I want to buy my boyfriend relocated inlets for his birthday but since it's in the US I'm afraid of customs screwing me over! I know sometimes the weight/price affects customs so I was just wondering if you got charged customs, and if so, how much??

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2021, 09:59 PM   #6
nicolelauren_
Registered
Rep

Canadian Customs from VRSF?

Want to buy my boyfriend VRSF relocated inlets (https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-silico...-size=2-turbos) for his 07 335i for his birthday. We live in Canada and since VRSF is located in the US the conversion, shipping, and tax is already pretty expensive so I'm just a little scared about custom fees screwing me over lol.

Was wondering if anyone from Canada has recently ordered anything from VRSF and if they got custom fees? If so, approximately how much were they?

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2021, 02:30 AM   #7
M2THIRTY5
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolelauren_ View Post
Want to buy my boyfriend VRSF relocated inlets (https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-silico...-size=2-turbos) for his 07 335i for his birthday. We live in Canada and since VRSF is located in the US the conversion, shipping, and tax is already pretty expensive so I'm just a little scared about custom fees screwing me over lol.

Was wondering if anyone from Canada has recently ordered anything from VRSF and if they got custom fees? If so, approximately how much were they?

Thank you in advance!
Back when I ordered (May last year) I ordered a downpipe, chargepipe, and an intercooler. I ended up paying customs on the downpipe but not the other items which I was surprised by. I think it came out to like $40 ish? It's pretty much random in terms of customs, I've had people that have had to pay customs on every item and some who pay none.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2021, 07:53 AM   #8
nicolelauren_
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Back when I ordered (May last year) I ordered a downpipe, chargepipe, and an intercooler. I ended up paying customs on the downpipe but not the other items which I was surprised by. I think it came out to like $40 ish? It's pretty much random in terms of customs, I've had people that have had to pay customs on every item and some who pay none.

Great that's amazing!! I was worried about having to pay $200+ but that doesn't sound too bad. Thank you so much!!

Edit: I just ordered them, it converts to $520 CAD after shipping, tax and the conversion from USD to CAD. Thanks for your help! Hopefully I get blessed with the custom fees as well haha!

Last edited by nicolelauren_; 03-05-2021 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2021, 01:16 AM   #9
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

For the future you can buy from park auto motorsports they are Canadian based in Ontario so no import fees.

https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/

Their pricing is also really competitive with the USD prices so I really like them.