THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2015 BMW 228i Grey 56,800 (Auto)

03-12-2021, 02:53 PM   #1
ikey
Ikey
Rep
Drives: Gray 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

FS: 2015 BMW 228i Grey 56,800 (Auto)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This is my 2015 BMW 228i. I recently bought a different BMW and I am selling this one for capital to put towards my home. I only owned this car for about 4 months and drove it about 7,000 miles. I did one oil change and the next one is due in about 3,000 miles. It has Michelin all season tires on it with about 70% life left on them. The car was garage kept and is in near perfect condition having a minor ding in the hood of the car and two small scratches on the back of the trunk. The last owner told me that the front end incident was caused by a truck backing into the car and needed the front bumper and headlight replaced. The car is completely stock other than the 3M Crystalline window tints and bavsound speakers and subwoofer.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0