THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack TSW Nurburgrings from Wheel Lab on 228i

12-06-2021, 08:22 AM   #1
Mr. Slowly
Private
Rep
Drives: 228i

Talking TSW Nurburgrings from Wheel Lab on 228i

I went from 17" Beyern Aviatic to 18" TSW Nurburgring from The Wheel Lab, and Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus 235/40ZR18 tires from Discount Tire.

I could not be more thrilled with this combination. Not only do they look fantastic, the handling and overall ride comfort has improved (been testing it all weekend). Tire noise is also lower than before somehow (225/45ZR17 Conti DWS06).

Very pleased with the whole thing. Also a shoutout to The Wheel Lab since I didn't find very much on the Internet before I purchased from them, and since then have learned they were in my home state of MA for years and are now based in NH. They're online-only but the customer service was absolutely top notch!

Here are some pictures:

Appreciate 0