THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2016 M235i RWD, 50K Miles - Tuned - Perfect Condition

10-18-2021, 01:21 PM   #1
M235iMeanYou
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Cool 2016 M235i RWD, 50K Miles - Tuned - Perfect Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,999.00

Item Interest
I am looking at selling my recently purchased 2016 BMW M235i RWD. It has had the tires, brake pads and rotors, and the battery recently replaced as well. The vehicle also has an extended warranty through DOWC (https://dowc.com) that has approximately 3.5 years / 39K Miles remaining.

I purchased the car this summer, and was informed shortly after purchasing that my apartment unit was being sold. Plans to extend the lease were no longer available, so I am packing up and moving with my small family (Girlfriend & Dog) to Chicago. I LOVE THIS CAR with all my heart, but I cannot in good conscious keep it while putting together a security deposit for our place in Chicago.

Contact me via email. I am open to discussing the price. I can be reached at: lariat_linings.0k@icloud.com

This car is the most fun piece of equipment you'll ever own. I have taken absolutely great care of it, and it gets regular baths as well. If your ear is tuned, you'll hear the Stage II Tuning and catless downpipe installed on the car as well. I purchased it modified, so I do not have all the details of the hardware / software upgrades. As to packages on the car:

Navigation
Driver's Assistance - rear view camera, park distance control
Tech Package(larger screen - no apple carplay)

Staggered Tire Setup ( BRAND NEW ):
Front: PILOT SPORT AS4 225/40ZR18 92Y XL
Rear: PILOT SPORT AS4 245/35ZR18 92Y XL

Brake pads / rotors recently completed replaced at Eurobahn Auto Shop in Greensboro NC.

APEX Black Wheels installed.

NO ACCIDENTS! NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!
Clip from inside the car of Launch Control:

Clip of the car "belching" in the driveway > :

BTW - I attempted to post the link as a link in the text for Clip but also at the end in case I did not do it correctly.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-08-2021, 08:19 PM   #2
Ahezi92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xdrive

25k cash lmk if that can work, I live in NJ. 201-552-1172 please text me
Appreciate 0