THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum 12 month BMW Roadside Assistance

07-29-2018, 10:30 AM   #1
keflin2612
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport Auto

12 month BMW Roadside Assistance

Hi Folks,
This is my first post on here for 5 years, after going from BMW to Kia but now I'm back.
I've just purchased a 2017 F22 Coupe. the car came with BMW Roadside Assistance.

What I would like to know is what do you actually get, I'm asking this because I gave up my RAC membership for this roadside assist, my RAC membership had all the whistle and bells, assist at home if the car does not start, repair at roadside if possible, if not taken to a garage for repair and if they could not fix it straight away I would get a courtesy car or my car would be put on a RAC recovery vehicle and either taken home or taken to a garage of my choice and also cover abroad.
What do I get with the BMW cover.
Cheers.
I'm in the UK

Kev.

Last edited by keflin2612; 07-29-2018 at 10:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 10:58 AM   #2
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep
Drives: Caterham R500, M2-G87, Macan S

From https://www.bmw.co.uk/bmw-ownership/...gency-services

“BMW Emergency Services provides assistance for motoring emergencies and includes a comprehensive range of benefits, including car hire, roadside assistance, vehicle recovery and redelivery. BMW drivers also have access to an extensive network of Emergency Service centres manned 24 hours a day, every day of the year, by experienced multilingual staff.”
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 11:50 AM   #3
keflin2612
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport Auto

Thanks very much for the info.

Kev.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 06:56 PM   #4
Rayscott
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 228ix

I had an incident with my 228ix Msport driving home on a major highway. I pulled over, hit the SOS button and a tow truck arrived within an hour. He towed it to the BMW dealer near me. It was after hours but a sales guy waited for me. When I got there he had a BMW loaner waiting for me to drive home. They fixed it the next day, I returned the loaner and thanked the dealership for the fantastic service. Also, it gives me peace of mind when my wife drives it as help is always there.
Appreciate 1