THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Wheel Distribution Center experiences?

07-24-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Skeeter_
Rep
Drives: Black M235i

Wheel Distribution Center experiences?

Hello guys! I just ordered a new set of HRE wheels from wheel distribution center on the 19th, it was in the morning. it was totaling around $2500 (went with the FF15). I selected the tarmac black when checking out which said they were in stock. (Really wanted the darker color because it looks slick since my M235i is black) about an hour and a half later I get an email stating the tarmac black is no longer available, and that I can only get liquid silver but they would paint the wheels for an additional $500(which I wish I knew at time of check out. So I gave them a call, and they said the HRE is no longer making the wheel and I also have to go with a different spec in the liquid silver. (My one wheel is cracked, so I just decided to go with the wheels they had in stock) I was told it was going to ship on Friday and I would get the wheels on Wednesday, I was also told I would be getting a tracking number. I called yesterday the 23rd since I have not heard anything from the wheel distribution center. I was told a supervisor would be calling or emailing me with the tracking number. Later that evening I received an email saying “Hello, im working on getting your tracking number” and today the 24th I still have yet to receive anything... I just want to know, am I crazy for feeling frustrated? I don’t live in the best area and want to know when my wheels are arriving so I can be there when they are dropped off. Plus my wheel is cracked so I really need them so I’m not driving around dangerously.. it would be one thing is it was a cheap amazon package, but this is a good chunk of change.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2018, 02:03 PM   #2
Skeeter_
Rep
Drives: Black M235i

Wasn’t really sure where to post, mod can move this to general discussion if they so please!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2018, 10:59 AM   #3
FaRKle!
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon, M2 Comp, i4 eD35

Garage List
Wheels DC got me a set of track wheels in under a week two weeks ago. It seems like they drop ship from the mfg, so you definitely need to have them check stock/ship times with the wheel mfg before ordering.
Appreciate 0