THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) F1 2022: Singaporean GP - Singapore (Oct 2)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-22-2022, 11:43 AM   #23
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

*****
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 4
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
EdM52148.00
      09-22-2022, 11:45 AM   #24
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Sainz himself has confirmed that it's more the driver rather than the car itself that has propelled Max to the front by a big margin so far showing nothing but praise for the Belgian born man.
Link
https://www.gpfans.com/en/f1-news/92...edible-season/
Well...Check this out my friend !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-22-2022, 11:56 AM   #25
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well...Check this out my friend !
Be great news for Max being a dad and maybe we'll see wedding bells before the little one is born
Appreciate 2
      09-22-2022, 12:07 PM   #26
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Be great news for Max being a dad and maybe we'll see wedding bells before the little one is born
=> https://f1journaal.be/oeps-is-kelly-...ax-verstappen/
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-22-2022, 12:38 PM   #27
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Max's mum and dad will be proud as grandparents of the coming one.
Appreciate 2
      09-22-2022, 01:40 PM   #28
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Max's mum and dad will be proud as grandparents of the coming one.
I just heard , when It's a baby girl . Her name wil be 'MAXime

One thing is for sure , it won't be poor !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-22-2022, 03:19 PM   #29
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
20443
Rep
12,125
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
We are in Ghent for a couple more days
For some brasserie food, check out "Pakhuis" (which means 'warehouse', which it used to be in the past) in the Ghent city center: nice architecture. Personally I prefer the first floor for the views.
https://www.pakhuis.be/en/

__________________
///M is art Artemis
Appreciate 5
HFW0034476.50
M5Rick35111.50
fanatic1996.00
      09-22-2022, 03:23 PM   #30
HFW003
Brigadier General
HFW003's Avatar
Australia
4477
Rep
3,057
Posts

Drives: MY19 LBB M2 Comp
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Newcastle, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
For some brasserie food, check out "Pakhuis" (which means 'warehouse', which it used to be in the past) in the Ghent city center: nice architecture. Personally I prefer the first floor for the views.
https://www.pakhuis.be/en/
Believe it or not we actually went there for dinner tonight,

Very nice! I had Bresse chicken and quite a few if their bruin beirs which were very tasty!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by HFW003; 09-22-2022 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 2
      09-22-2022, 03:32 PM   #31
HFW003
Brigadier General
HFW003's Avatar
Australia
4477
Rep
3,057
Posts

Drives: MY19 LBB M2 Comp
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Newcastle, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
You are welcome . The city Gent is historical it began in the year 630.
BTW : September is the Belgian mussels and fries season .
If you have the chance , go for it !

Meanwhile , I'm still at the company . Ough !

Cheers mate !

EDIT : Enjoy the race at Singapore , and don't forget your number '1 MAX Red Bull cap !


Unfortunately I still have to support Daniel. 🤪

We havenít been to Singapore for about 20 years so it should be good to see it again.
Appreciate 1
      09-22-2022, 03:44 PM   #32
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
Unfortunately I still have to support Daniel. 🤪

We havenít been to Singapore for about 20 years so it should be good to see it again.

Already in the beginning of the season ,I saw the situation coming because RIC wasn't performing well .
Yeah . Too bad for RIC that he lost his McLaren seat .
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
HFW0034476.50
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-22-2022, 04:36 PM   #33
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
20443
Rep
12,125
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I just heard , when It's a baby girl . Her name wil be 'MAXime
His full name is Max Emilian Verstappen.

So maybe "Emily" or "Emiliana" for a girl or "Emiliano" for a boy.
__________________
///M is art Artemis
Appreciate 1
      09-22-2022, 05:20 PM   #34
Killed by Death
Colonel
Killed by Death's Avatar
7676
Rep
2,376
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
His full name is Max Emilian Verstappen.

So maybe "Emily" or "Emiliana" for a girl or "Enema" for a boy.
FTFY
Appreciate 3
      09-23-2022, 01:23 AM   #35
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I just heard , when It's a baby girl . Her name wil be 'MAXime

One thing is for sure , it won't be poor !
Just noticed Max Emilian's Birthday is coming up on the 30th and a big one at that being 25yo
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2022, 07:04 AM   #36
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Just noticed Max Emilian's Birthday is coming up on the 30th and a big one at that being 25yo
Yeah the 30th is MAX's BD . Just in : Jos Verstappen confirmed , there Isn't a mini-MAX .
It was fake news !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-23-2022, 07:06 AM   #37
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
With some drivers' team destination being sorted out for next season, Mick Schumacher's fate is still unknown if he'll be remaining at Haas.
Steiner is still thinking if he'll be retained and probably wait until the end of season to make a decision though compared to Magnussen it doesn't look good for the German unless he pulls out some miracle drives without wrecking more cars.
Link
https://www.gpfans.com/en/f1-news/92...-50-50-thread/
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2022, 07:08 AM   #38
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah the 30th is MAX's BD . Just in : Jos Verstappen confirmed , there Isn't a mini-MAX .
It was fake news !
Huh? Probably Jos having a laugh all along I bet..Kelly won't be too pleased
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2022, 11:39 AM   #39
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Huh? Probably Jos having a laugh all along I bet..Kelly won't be too pleased
Singapore...
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-23-2022, 11:53 AM   #40
OG Shark
OG Shark's Avatar
3401
Rep
1,984
Posts

Drives: Angry
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Spring Branch, TX

iTrader: (5)

Believe this is the last race of the year that LEC & SAI might have a performance edge of VER. I still think that better tire deg wins Max the race though but Ferrari has it's best chance of a P1 by merit of their performance and not completely due to the misfortune of others. Do not think there is a good chance of this happening - but believe this to be the last opportunity for Ferarri. The evolution of RB18 just allows RB to have so many more options with Max than they did at the beginning of the season. Running that rear wing at Monza... they are on top of their game combined with the best driver who is also on top of his game right now.

Think this is going to be a very telling weekend for Checo. If he can close the gap to Max a bit here hopefully that is a good sign he is starting to get a handle on the pointier characteristics of the car. Pulling for Checo - excellent driver & excellent mindset for a teammate. Unfortunately just doesn't show well lacking that much pace from the other car - even when said car/driver is clearly head & shoulders above everyone else. When your car is shown to have that much potential you have to be fighting for P2. It's not a big deal this year but down the line they will need the 2nd car to be consistently in the mix. Maybe they will have room in the budget next season to diverge a bit on the two cars to help PER extract more out of his car. I believe they can do that and still keep Max out in front overall - but might not be worth the risk for them.

Mercedes - going to be interesting to see how they close out the season. Is there a bit of a fine line between continuing progress this season to continue learning the new car or at this point do they limit how much of their hand they show for next season? Anything less than P1 in both the driver's & constructor's championships is a failure for them no matter what they say - so do they really care to push all out the rest of the season or keep some of the upgrades in their pocket for next year?
__________________
________________

Enthusiast First...

@teamogshark - IG
jason@ogsharkmotorsport.com - Email
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2022, 12:38 PM   #41
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
35112
Rep
13,095
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Believe this is the last race of the year that LEC & SAI might have a performance edge of VER. I still think that better tire deg wins Max the race though but Ferrari has it's best chance of a P1 by merit of their performance and not completely due to the misfortune of others. Do not think there is a good chance of this happening - but believe this to be the last opportunity for Ferarri. The evolution of RB18 just allows RB to have so many more options with Max than they did at the beginning of the season. Running that rear wing at Monza... they are on top of their game combined with the best driver who is also on top of his game right now.

Think this is going to be a very telling weekend for Checo. If he can close the gap to Max a bit here hopefully that is a good sign he is starting to get a handle on the pointier characteristics of the car. Pulling for Checo - excellent driver & excellent mindset for a teammate. Unfortunately just doesn't show well lacking that much pace from the other car - even when said car/driver is clearly head & shoulders above everyone else. When your car is shown to have that much potential you have to be fighting for P2. It's not a big deal this year but down the line they will need the 2nd car to be consistently in the mix. Maybe they will have room in the budget next season to diverge a bit on the two cars to help PER extract more out of his car. I believe they can do that and still keep Max out in front overall - but might not be worth the risk for them.

Mercedes - going to be interesting to see how they close out the season. Is there a bit of a fine line between continuing progress this season to continue learning the new car or at this point do they limit how much of their hand they show for next season? Anything less than P1 in both the driver's & constructor's championships is a failure for them no matter what they say - so do they really care to push all out the rest of the season or keep some of the upgrades in their pocket for next year?
It's Hobsons choice who is going to pace it just enough to get that win but only a fool would discount Max.
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2022, 12:46 PM   #42
OG Shark
OG Shark's Avatar
3401
Rep
1,984
Posts

Drives: Angry
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Spring Branch, TX

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It's Hobsons choice who is going to pace it just enough to get that win but only a fool would discount Max.
Yes, I wouldn't pick anyone other than Max for P1. Think this is the only chance for Ferarri to get a straight up P1 the rest of the season but still think that is even fairly slim.
__________________
________________

Enthusiast First...

@teamogshark - IG
jason@ogsharkmotorsport.com - Email
Appreciate 2
M5Rick35111.50
      09-24-2022, 06:58 AM   #43
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46711
Rep
20,509
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
Unfortunately I still have to support Daniel. 🤪

We havenít been to Singapore for about 20 years so it should be good to see it again.
HFW003

Your man Daniel Ricciardo (RIC) is in love with Heidi Berger .
Heidi Berger is the daughter from the former F1 driver 'Gerhard Berger .

=> https://sportnieuws.nl/formule-1/dan...ndin-verliefd/
=> https://www.instagram.com/heidiberge...e-e227b768e140
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 4
HFW0034476.50
M5Rick35111.50
DrFerry4093.00
      09-24-2022, 07:30 AM   #44
HFW003
Brigadier General
HFW003's Avatar
Australia
4477
Rep
3,057
Posts

Drives: MY19 LBB M2 Comp
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Newcastle, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
HFW003

Your man Daniel Ricciardo (RIC) is in love with Heidi Berger .
Heidi Berger is the daughter from the former F1 driver 'Gerhard Berger .

=> https://sportnieuws.nl/formule-1/dan...ndin-verliefd/
=> https://www.instagram.com/heidiberge...e-e227b768e140
Yes, my wife is quite upset about this!
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST