THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) Gyeon Leather Shield Application

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-22-2021, 07:25 PM   #1
DannyM235
Private First Class
DannyM235's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: BMW F22 M235i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: El Paso, TX

iTrader: (-1)

Finally got to clean my coral red leather the other day with Gyeon mild leather cleaner and then coated it with Gyeon leather shield. Highly recommended for those that want to keep their leather seats and door cards well protected. Quick tip is use a small red foam applicator to apply instead of the suede cloths and applicator block, it makes application a breeze. Links to where I purchased the products below for those interested and I'm not affiliated with them in anyway just FYI. I simply like ordering products from them.

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...1462/50-ml-S1/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...843/500-ml-S1/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...r-Brush-P1847/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Buff-a...d-Edges-P1737/
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
MarcoZandrini
Captain
United_States
197
Rep
709
Posts

Drives: 2018 M240i
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyM235 View Post
Finally got to clean my coral red leather the other day with Gyeon mild leather cleaner and then coated it with Gyeon leather shield. Highly recommended for those that want to keep their leather seats and door cards well protected. Quick tip is use a small red foam applicator to apply instead of the suede cloths and applicator block, it makes application a breeze. Links to where I purchased the products below for those interested and I'm not affiliated with them in anyway just FYI. I simply like ordering products from them.

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...1462/50-ml-S1/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...843/500-ml-S1/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Gyeon-...r-Brush-P1847/

https://www.detailedimage.com/Buff-a...d-Edges-P1737/
Nice. I've been looking for leather products as the dealer stuff isn't very good.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 12:14 PM   #3
DannyM235
Private First Class
DannyM235's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: BMW F22 M235i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: El Paso, TX

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post

Nice. I've been looking for leather products as the dealer stuff isn't very good.

It's good stuff you won't be disappointed, blows the dealers leather products out of the water. What I liked about it is it's only one coat to apply with this product, instead of two coats like most other leather coatings on the market.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2021, 11:10 AM   #4
deathking
New Member
8
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2021 M240i / 2000 740i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the review. Reminds me that I should probably do something similar. I was shocked when I finally looked at seats up close how dirty some areas got after only a few months.
__________________
Mineral White | Cognac | 6 speed | Moonroof deletion
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2021, 03:59 PM   #5
DannyM235
Private First Class
DannyM235's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: BMW F22 M235i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: El Paso, TX

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathking View Post
Thanks for the review. Reminds me that I should probably do something similar. I was shocked when I finally looked at seats up close how dirty some areas got after only a few months.
No problem, and you're right they get dirty still with time, but at least now they will be protected for when they do get dirty, it should be easy to clean up. I'll let you all know how that goes, when I get to cleaning them next time.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST