THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Dinan (Dinantronics) Elite vs. Sport

08-11-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
gillat
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9806 E90 330i

Dinan (Dinantronics) Elite vs. Sport

Hey guys,

I have reviewed the comparison chart on the Dinan site but I feel that they're comparing apples to oranges. The elite also includes a bunch of other modifications. It feels like they're trying to undersell the sport, which makes sense since the price difference is so huge.

So I'll get right to the point: if all I did was installed the sport or the elite, on an F22 B58 engine 2018 m240i xDrive, what are the actual differences in torque and horsepower gains between the sport and the elite? The other issue with their comparison chart is that they only showed the sport in sport plus mode and not in race mode. So really, the chart is not comparing the max boost of each application.

Looking forward to your reply,

Ziv.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
Rayscott
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 228ix

I know that the Sport does not have a warranty. Not sure about the power differences as I never intend to buy one.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 07:33 PM   #3
gillat
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9806 E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayscott View Post
I know that the Sport does not have a warranty. Not sure about the power differences as I never intend to buy one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayscott View Post
Yup. That part I knew. Looking for more insight though.
Appreciate 0